Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

Poor Lewis Bate - just when he thought he'd never see Robinson again, he's now returned to his parent club and daddy Robinson is in the crows nest:ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, good luck to Karl regardless. This season may have been a catastrophe that's undone all his good work in the last 5 years but he definitely has plenty of credentials to do the job he's been given especially from a coaching and motivational standpoint. As long as he keeps his head down and doesn't let his personal life impact his job then it should work well. He's been given a huge second chance when in all honesty, he could've easily been fishing for the Port Vale or Tranmere jobs based on his lack of tangible success in recent seasons.

It’s crazy isn’t it?!?

Only in football, can you be a useless, negligent failure, and a despicable, disloyal piece of s**t, and then land a cushy job at the top table, no doubt on big bucks!

He must’ve been doing a huge amount of manipulative schmoozing and a**e kissing to land that job.

I bet the arrogant prick is well proud of himself, sat there thinking his s**t don’t stink.

I wish him nothing but failure. The c**t.
Can someone remind me of the reason Allardyce was sacked as England manager? Asking for a friend (no connection, of course, to the above post).

What a basket case of a club Leeds are.

I genuinely thought that when they'd eventually get back to the top flight they would push on and fulfil their status as one of the biggest clubs in the land alongside Manchester United and Liverpool (or at least establish themselves as a Top 6 side again).

But instead they're behaving like a Watford or a West Brom.

No serious progressive football club should appoint Sam Allardyce, but then no serious progressive football club should appoint Steve Evans either.

Appalling senior management from Leeds over an extensive period of time.

Grow up, Leeds.

Imagine being so desperate, that you bring in a useless dinosaur, who’s been sacked from virtually every job he’s ever had, and has built a reputation for dragging his teams into relegation battles his entire career, but arrogantly braggs about the fact he’s never been relegated, like it’s some sort of achievement! 🤣

And then to make matters worse, he brings his little mate with him, another arrogant, egotistical, clueless moron, who got sacked by a little league one club, who hadn’t won a game for two months under his “management” but who still thinks he’s the dogs B*****s!

And we thought our board were clueless! 🤣😂🤣

Those poor Leeds fans are in for a bumpy ride!

This is a perfect chance for him, I bet he can’t believe his luck. Knowing the way he and his agent work, he will be pulling out all the stops to secure the job. Bet he’s not so interested in learning another language now.
Well, as far as accents go he is going 'trans pennine' so he may have to start using Yorkshire lingo!!
Leeds United, what are you doing😲

Karl has gone there to put Leeds back on the map, unfortunately for Leeds, it's the Championship Stadium map

2022-EFL-Championship-Map.jpg

On a brighter note - this might reduce KR's severance payout. My limited understanding of UK employment law is that future employment (within the terminated period) reduces the individual's severance losses, and assuming no counter agreement is in place, therefore subsequently reduces any severance payout. As a principle of law, all employees have a legal duty to try and find work and mitigate their losses in severance situations. In KR's case, it has probably already been agreed upon and based on a one-off settlement, regardless or otherwise of future work, but it would be nice to know for sure.

On a brighter note - this might reduce KR's severance payout. My limited understanding of UK employment law is that future employment (within the terminated period) reduces the individual's severance losses, and assuming no counter agreement is in place, therefore subsequently reduces any severance payout. As a principle of law, all employees have a legal duty to try and find work and mitigate their losses in severance situations. In KR's case, it has probably already been agreed upon and based on a one-off settlement, regardless or otherwise of future work, but it would be nice to know for sure.
Contract law applies in this case
Without seeing the contract we can't know what the terms are
But Karl has a very good agent

Back
Top Bottom