Ex-Staff The Karl Robinson Thread

I see that Ryan Giggs is now director of football at Salford City, the club he co-owns as part of the 'Class of 92' group with former Manchester United team-mates Neville brothers, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes.

Can’t imagine Karl likes having a DofF keeping a check on his favour for mate type deals.

I’m surprised that Salford are languishing in 20th place in League 2, with players such as Tilt, Garbutt and McAleny regulars in the team.

I see that Ryan Giggs is now director of football at Salford City, the club he co-owns as part of the 'Class of 92' group with former Manchester United team-mates Neville brothers, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes.

Can’t imagine Karl likes having a DofF keeping a check on his favour for mate type deals.

I’m surprised that Salford are languishing in 20th place in League 2, with players such as Tilt, Garbutt and McAleny regulars in the team.

For a second I thought that said “Tit”.

How apt that would’ve been for a bloke in KR’s team.

Can't say we should be surprised as two of those players have been spinning round the block to Lg 2 inc. with us.

8 points out of their last 27 for Salford. Not going too well at the moment.

Robinson has a PPG of 1.41 at Salford, compared to Buckingham's 1.28 at Oxford

Robinson joined Salford when they were 21st, Buckingham joined us when we were 2nd.
Buckingham has done a shambolic job, no doubt about that.

But I think I'd still rather him than KR. I find him painful.

Back
Top Bottom