National News The Brexit Thread πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

The irony is I hate cats for this very reason. Bane of my life... along with Brexit... to bring the thread back on track. (OK @Malc πŸ‘)

I wish to report a Brexit disaster that I should have anticipated. :oops:

Pulled into a petrol station and no petrol due to "A driver shortage".

"Brexit Chaos" was averted as I continued the journey to the next petrol station operated by a different company and re-fueled at 4p a litre less.

Bloody Brexit making me drive another 2 miles I was going to drive anyway and saving me money.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I wish to report a Brexit disaster that I should have anticipated. :oops:

Pulled into a petrol station and no petrol due to "A driver shortage".

"Brexit Chaos" was averted as I continued the journey to the next petrol station operated by a different company and re-fueled at 4p a litre less.

Bloody Brexit making me drive another 2 miles I was going to drive anyway and saving me money.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's the problem with Brexiteers.

You lacked the foresight and planning to just go to the cheaper garage in the first place. Dogma dictated you went to the garage you always go to ...even though they've been fleecing you for a good while I bet :ROFLMAO: ;)

That's the problem with Brexiteers.

You lacked the foresight and planning to just go to the cheaper garage in the first place. Dogma dictated you went to the garage you always go to ...even though they've been fleecing you for a good while I bet :ROFLMAO: ;)

It was not a normal journey, it was waaayyyy down South, where fuel is much pricier than "The North".
I was in unfamiliar territory, it was Wiltshire. :oops: :poop:
My first stop was a BP/M&S - suppliers of the gateway drug Percy Pigs. (Β£1.42 a litre)
The second stop was an independent station - no Percies but they had Wine Gums. (Β£1.38 a litre)

Foresight and planning was unnecessary in this case barring my craving for PP`s.
Dogma didn`t enter the thought process, I made do with Wine Gums.
I saved money.

Footnote - local petrol station in "The North" is Β£1.32 a litre. That North/South divide is real!!

It was not a normal journey, it was waaayyyy down South, where fuel is much pricier than "The North".
My first stop was a BP/M&S - suppliers of the gateway drug Percy Pigs. (Β£1.42 a litre)
The second stop was an independent station - no Percies but they had Wine Gums. (Β£1.38 a litre)

Foresight and planning was unnecessary in this case barring my craving for PP`s.
I saved money.

Footnote - local petrol station in "The North" is Β£1.32 a litre. That North/South divide is real!!
Derv was Β£1.58 at Lymm Services yesterday, just down the road from the distribution depots at Ellesmere Port.

So pretty inconsistent in the North too. Too many greedy bastards all over the UK.

I saved money.

Brexiteer in 'not giving the full facts at the beginning' shocker... ;)

Brexiteer in 'not giving the full facts at the beginning' shocker... ;)
Quite

Goalposts shifted all the way from Leicestershire to Wiltshire at a keystroke.

That's as far as from the internationally recognised Irish land border...to...say...... the middle of the Irish Sea :ROFLMAO:

How are those NIP "discussions" going by the way...anybody got an update:unsure:

Quite

Goalposts shifted all the way from Leicestershire to Wiltshire at a keystroke.

That's as far as from the internationally recognised Irish land border...to...say...... the middle of the Irish Sea :ROFLMAO:

How are those NIP "discussions" going by the way...anybody got an update:unsure:

Remainer in "not reading news" shock. :ROFLMAO:

Indefinite extension just slips by....

I don't have a cat. If I did (I won't) then it would be a house cat as I like wildlife and I wouldn't want it defecating all over other people's gardens (I won't go into a rant about this).
Sure you won’t.
But keeping a cat in all the time is cruel they need to be able to go out and explore, as for defecating on someone else’s lawn can’t be helped.

Sure you won’t.
But keeping a cat in all the time is cruel they need to be able to go out and explore, as for defecating on someone else’s lawn can’t be helped.

There are plenty of House Cats in this country. Just give them things they can entertain/amuse themselves with.

As for the defecating in other people's gardens, that is absolute rubbish. I'll get a dog and take it to crap on your garden on a daily (2 walks at least) basis, I'm sure you wouldn't be happy. Alternatively I'll throw the cat crap all over the cat owners garden, regardless of whether it is their cats', they won't be happy. Why should I have to suffer other people's pets issues in my garden because a cat owner is too lazy to train their cat properly?

There are plenty of House Cats in this country. Just give them things they can entertain/amuse themselves with.

As for the defecating in other people's gardens, that is absolute rubbish. I'll get a dog and take it to crap on your garden on a daily (2 walks at least) basis, I'm sure you wouldn't be happy. Alternatively I'll throw the cat crap all over the cat owners garden, regardless of whether it is their cats', they won't be happy. Why should I have to suffer other people's pets issues in my garden because a cat owner is too lazy to train their cat properly?
Totally agree. The selfishness of cat owners at times astounds me. Why should people just have to put up with it "because that's what cats do"?

Totally agree. The selfishness of cat owners at times astounds me. Why should people just have to put up with it "because that's what cats do"?
Hey, moderators, no more cat s**t on this thread. Oh, you are a moderator!!

Yep. They can always take a house cat out for a walk on a lead if they want them to be outside as well, just like dog owners. My cousin used to do this with her cat and it was happy enough and it protects wildlife whilst they can pick up the cat crap as well and bin it (either in the dog poo bin or their own bin) if it goes. Cat owners should have to train a cat to go in a litter tray as far as I'm concerned and their cat going in others' gardens should be looked down on as a social no-no just like not picking dog crap is*.

*I'm equally annoyed at dog owners leaving bagged dog poo on a tree branch, especially when a poo bin is just down the road, or alternative bin it at home.

Back
Top Bottom