Sunderland v Wycombe Playoff Final

FTSLCZsXwAAlAYX

Sunderland win for me. I know people like to laugh at their fans, but they are a massive club at this level and it's better for the football world if they're in the Championship and Wycombe cloggers aren't.

I really don’t mind who wins today but I’m leaning slightly towards Sunderland because of the way Wycombe play.
The only thing I can’t stand is Sunderland fans to big for league one attitude. Just heard commentators saying things like they love their club and they live and breath for the football club.
I think you could say that about all fans of football clubs up and down the country.

I see Ainsworth has been to the barber.
To ask for a quote.

Neil is wearing a nice suit and club tie, Ainsworth is wearing skinny jeans , an unbuttoned tight shirt and his customary Cuban heels!

Sky sports showing highlights of our game against Wycombe at Wembley 😡😡😡😡

There were highlights?

I can’t bring myself to watch it today. There’s no pleasure whatsoever in the way Wycombe play. It’s just not the game any of us grew up to enjoy.

I’ll take a positive from either result. See Wycombe lose and it’s justice for football. See Sunderland lose and the apocalyptic breakdown on Wearside will be glorious.

Both sides will sell out their allocation so there’s no financial benefit for keeping one over the other either.

PS. Poxy attendance from the non-leaguers too.

Last edited:
There were highlights?

I can’t bring myself to watch it today. There’s no pleasure whatsoever in the way Wycombe play. It’s just not the game any of us grew up to enjoy.

I’ll take a positive from either result. See Wycombe lose and it’s justice for football. See Sunderland lose and the apocalyptic breakdown on Wearside will be glorious.

Both sides will sell out their allocation so there’s no financial benefit for keeping one over the other either.
I'm looking forward to seeing how VAR affects things today. Hopefully it'll pick up all Wycombe's cheating and Sunderland will smash them.

Good start by Sunderland.

So chances are Wycombe will go ahead against run of play 🙈

So far Sunderland playing good football, Wycombe playing kick and rush. So nothing new so far.

Back
Top Bottom