League Cup Sunderland tickets at 25% discount

Another 200 sold today, so we're over 8,200 home fans, and (subject to Sunderland's sales) over the 10,000 mark now.

Sales for Rochdale, which had been sluggish, have picked up a lot today, with about 550 sold today, bringing home sales up to just over 6,200. I'd expect another 400/500 home sales which would represent an increase of about 300 on the last match, and probably a 7,000 total attendance.

Not bad for a wet autumn day against (with all due respect) unattractive opposition, and another move in the right direction. We could really do with the Ipswich game being on, as we've had nothing much to pull the crowds in with the League games so far.

Haven't done a further count up of the Sunderland game, but another 200 sold overnight for today's game. That makes 6,400 home sales and I'd expect at least 300 on the day and maybe 300 from Rochdale, so looking at just creeping over the 7,000 mark.

Haven't done a further count up of the Sunderland game, but another 200 sold overnight for today's game. That makes 6,400 home sales and I'd expect at least 300 on the day and maybe 300 from Rochdale, so looking at just creeping over the 7,000 mark.

Think the poor weather had an effect on the crowd today.

Think the poor weather had an effect on the crowd today.

It certainly did. We had very very few "walk ups" today, which affected the attendance by a few hundred. Also 100 less from Rochdale than I'd expected.

Im feeling quietly confident about the three matches all blacks rochdale sunderland obviously would sacrifice the rugby for other two!
Looking good so far Ill be at the big one on tuesday last three visits have been three wins another 3-0 would do nicely!

Another 300+ sold since Friday evening puts us at 8,550 of home fan sales.

East Stand and South Upper both over 90% full and North Stand over 85% full, and even South Lower is over 75% full and most of those are in the fence end blocks. Less than 1,400 home tickets left and, although they won't all go, it will be pretty full in the home sections. Conversely I heard yesterday that sales at the Sunderland end are way short of a sell out and will probably be about 1,000.

Great chance to dominate them on and off of the pitch!

Another 300+ sold since Friday evening puts us at 8,550 of home fan sales.

East Stand and South Upper both over 90% full and North Stand over 85% full, and even South Lower is over 75% full and most of those are in the fence end blocks. Less than 1,400 home tickets left and, although they won't all go, it will be pretty full in the home sections. Conversely I heard yesterday that sales at the Sunderland end are way short of a sell out and will probably be about 1,000.

Great chance to dominate them on and off of the pitch!
That can't be right... They are the best supporters in the country.

in the run in to matches against the mackems we usually have a few 'visits' from a semi-friendly (mates with an oxford supporter) one of their fans .... its been a bit quiet on that score in the run in to this one? so far

in the run in to matches against the mackems we usually have a few 'visits' from a semi-friendly (mates with an oxford supporter) one of their fans .... its been a bit quiet on that score in the run in to this one? so far
Maybe because they know we’re there bogey team and also there quite frankly shite and we’re the best team in the world ?

Maybe because they know we’re there bogey team and also there quite frankly shite and we’re the best team in the world ?
think a number of recent & relatively recent matches v Sunderland have end up as draws? .... nonetheless, I fancy a u's win on tues

Do the dot counters work Sunday evening? !!!!!
A few more sales during the afternoon.

Do the dot counters work Sunday evening? !!!!!
A few more sales during the afternoon.

By popular demand I've been forced to abandon Sunday evening ladies television and do another count up!!!

Another 175 tickets sold since 10:30am today, so we're at 8,725 home fans, which is only 175 short of the home fans for the West Ham game. I expect we'll pass that tomorrow and may still have 10,000+ despite the lower than expected Sunderland sales.

What happens if the match ends a draw? Does it go to extra time/ straight to pens or a replay? I wasn't going to attend but forgot its half term so my lad hasn't got school the next day.

What happens if the match ends a draw? Does it go to extra time/ straight to pens or a replay? I wasn't going to attend but forgot its half term so my lad hasn't got school the next day.
Straight to penalties I think. That's certainly what happened against Millwall and I'm not sure anything changes until the two legged semis.

Following from above, extra time will only be in the final, all other rounds go straight to penalties.

If? WHEN it finishes 1-1 you mean?

Over 200 sold this morning leaving us at 8,950 home fans at present, so more home fans than the West Ham game.

East Stand and South Upper now over 95% full, North Stand just below 90% and South Lower approaching 80%. Less than 1,000 tickets left for home fans and many blocks now sold out. I think we may surpass the West Ham total attendance.

Back
Top Bottom