Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we can still bring in free agents and out of contract players after this deadline so its not the end of the world....?

Looking forward to seeing who LM and EW have got lined up though, I'd be happy with either Marriott or Eisa, but I suspect that it may be a left field name that no one has mentioned.....might shut up some of the posters on here who start rumours for attention or claim to be 'ITK'!

Yes, but only as long as they don't have a club as of September 1st.

If someone gets released/terminates their contract with their current club after that, they can sign and train for other clubs but they can't play for them until January.

The list of players who still don't have a club is a real smorgasbord of sicknotes, ne'er-do-wells and players who haven't done much for years. Just scrolling through Transfermakt, the best of them might be Mide Shodipo!

One in now, and a couple more in January I reckon.

I’m relaxed as to who they are, and much more interested what LM et al can get out of them. Nothing that I’ve seen since he joined has said anything other than canny, considered recruitment and clear, consistently high standards that require buy-in and commitment from every member of the squad. That’s why Murphy has been left on the sidelines and the penny will either drop or he’ll be gone. I don’t really care which to be honest. There’s lads who buy in to this who are champing at the bit to play for us. If he isn’t then he can f*****g do one.

Yes, but only as long as they don't have a club as of September 1st.

If someone gets released/terminates their contract with their current club after that, they can sign and train for other clubs but they can't play for them until January.

The list of players who still don't have a club is a real smorgasbord of sicknotes, ne'er-do-wells and players who haven't done much for years. Just scrolling through Transfermakt, the best of them might be Mide Shodipo!

AKA 'Karl Robinson's Little Black Book'.
“As good a croc as it gets at this level”

He’d be on phone all over these. In fact you could call it a “Crocodial”!

Would be fine as long as Harris didn't pick up an injury but if he did or one of the other front players then we would be very light on options.
Again same scenario. One injury, an imbalance.
This is why we need cover in important positions, especially up front.
No more recruitment is not an option.

Kione Etete available for transfer from
Cardiff. Definitely a centre forward that we have tried to get before. Wouldn’t be surprised if he came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom