Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d happily sit with you and point out his mistakes in some games, funny how we all see a different game and different standards - He’s an okay defender but nothing more, sorry - Let’s stand still

What do you expect at any level of professional football? Perhaps with the exception of the top Premier League teams, I could sit with you at any game and point out mistakes from virtually every player over 90 minutes. Your criticism of Moore is totally unfair. Just my view, of course.

I’d happily sit with you and point out his mistakes in some games, funny how we all see a different game and different standards - He’s an okay defender but nothing more, sorry - Let’s stand still
They all make mistakes that's why they are playing at league one level.A very good player at this level.If we all thought the same we wouldn't be having this discussion now.

What do you expect at any level of professional football? Perhaps with the exception of the top Premier League teams, I could sit with you at any game and point out mistakes from virtually every player over 90 minutes. Your criticism of Moore is totally unfair. Just my view, of course.
Fair enough, that’s your opinion, I think we’ve had a lot better standard in recent times, that my point.

Surprised Yanic is getting so much stick on here but again just my opinion.

Fair enough, that’s your opinion, I think we’ve had a lot better standard in recent times, that my point.

Surprised Yanic is getting so much stick on here but again just my opinion.

As has been pointed out by other contributors to this discussion, Moore has been the glue that has enabled his centre back partners to flourish since he signed in 2019. Thus, your latest comment confirms for me that your criticism of him is unjustified and irrational.

As to Yanic, from my perspective he's achieved the square root of nothing since signing. The 'stick' may be unjustifiable, but I'm not surprised by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom