Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's payday tomorrow for alot of people. If there was a good time to announce a wow signing it would be tomorrow. Hopefully a few on the fence will take the plunge to buy a season ticket then.

If they're on the fence then they won't need to buy a season ticket, although their view would be pretty crap when the ball is down near the East Stand.

Must have been....only one left back at the club I think at that time and pre season think we turned down Nigel Winterburn after a trial !
It was even worse than that! We had signed Winterburn on a free from Brum. But after a few training sessions, Jim decided Winterburn wasn't up to it. So when Harry Bassett (Wimbledon) called Jim and asked if he could recommend a left back, Jim said he could have Winterburn and cancelled his contract with us.

If you can't make games you should buy a fire stick download iptv smarters pay a monthly subscription between 10 and 15 pound per month and you can watch every oxford game
Yeah I have some links for games just wish there was a legit way. 3pm blackout annoying in these times I got to a couple of home games last season and a few away that were local to me was hoping dazn won the rights this season. thank you for info.

In this window, correct me if I’m wrong, but we haven’t spent a bean yet have we? Great business.

He was messed around a bit by KR though - different positions, unclear role, unclear system. Think he could come really good with real clarity in an LM system.
But in the same breath, people want players that offer versatility to play multiple positions. Not making excuses for Robinson because whether people played in their best position or not, we had no idea what we were doing from game to game. Browne just isn’t that effective when he should be with that much athleticism. Often on his a**e or wasteful with the ball.

Browne, we all know, is a menace at this level and should destroy the average full back. The trouble is he does everything at 100mph and quite often his end product leaves you thinking ‘wtf’ or ‘ffs’… Murphy on the other hand is a bit more considered and plays a bit more ‘heads up’ football like you were taught as a kid. It’s just a bit of a job to know whether he’s in or out. If he’s in, he plays ahead of Browne for me at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom