Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Josh! Manning wasn't lying about getting some experience in, hope to fill out the squad with a few younger players now and we're well on our way.

It’s a day of rest damnit.

Jesus is going to be spinning in his grave.

Particularly if we’re announcing a player with a bad injury record in recent seasons - he definitely won’t like that.
Don't u mean spinning on his cross .

• React
Reactions: MJB
Millwall fans seem to think Burey's attitude wasn't great. One to avoid, even if he has talent.

Interesting that LM appears to be targeting players he has worked with before (if it's true he's after Cumming as well). I could be wrong, but I don't think KR brought in a single player he had worked with before. Apart from Sam Baldock, who presumably signed as he had no other options . Probably tells you a lot about how KR was viewed by players.

Interesting that LM appears to be targeting players he has worked with before (if it's true he's after Cumming as well). I could be wrong, but I don't think KR brought in a single player he had worked with before. Apart from Sam Baldock, who presumably signed as he had no other options . Probably tells you a lot about how KR was viewed by players.
Many supporters on here suggested that KR liked bringing in his 'mates'
Whyte, Browne both returned to Oxford and Thorniley would have done so has Blackpool not blocked it.

Another very good signing, and once again shows attention is finally being given to the correct positions!

Welcome Josh, good luck!

Keep up the good work Liam and co 👏 👏

Getting excited now!

NEXT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom