Striker from Holland?

Two of the players mentioned teams are playing each other tonight. Roda JC (Mark Engels) v AZ (Ferdy Druik). I guess KR will be at that match, twee vogels met een steen.
Temperature here is climbing very slowly, just above freezing now and will rise all night so the match should be on.
Thanks Malc.
Had just about given up in bothering to read this thread.

I was just thinking I could imagine KR doing a McClaren. “Sho, Okshford. Is a big club. Milk Cup. Firsht division. Great shity. How you shay ... great hishtory”.
Good post. Keeps us going on a quiet Saturday. As "The Doc" used to say..... "We've had the best result for weeks...the match was postponed".

I thought we were supposed to be signing a forward who has experience of this league, one who can make an immediate impact.

It's a massive gamble bringing in forward from overseas who will probably take weeks to settle, or even worse, turn out like Van Kessel.

Why is all information coming from the club contradictory. Very annoying, very worrying, I don't know what to believe.

Anyone else feeling sorry for this Dutch striker if he actually signs? Not sure how long the drive back will take but can anyone imagine having to sit in a car listening to Robinson prattle on all the way back?! ?
The 10 boxes of Stroopwafles he'd bring with him should get him 30 minutes of peace.

Back
Top Bottom