General Stadium Disrepair

Nice to see the usual conditions at the Breeze Block.......... almost as if FK has done FA and all the shouting from supporters groups has made FA difference.
I`m guessing our SLO didn`t bother to do a walk around before the season started?

Nice to see the usual conditions at the Breeze Block.......... almost as if FK has done FA and all the shouting from supporters groups has made FA difference.
I`m guessing our SLO didn`t bother to do a walk around before the season started?
He has said they are no in discussions with the stadium company. Surely this should have been a few weeks ago?

I don’t know what’s in the contract between the club and Firoka but surely if firoka are responsible for cleaning the stadium then they are in breach of contract and we get a discount on the rent?

They had contractors in cleaning the stadium on Friday evening and maintenance work has been done throughout the summer. Unfortunately, we know that this will always be done on the cheap with the absolute bare minimum that is needed.

He has said they are no in discussions with the stadium company. Surely this should have been a few weeks ago?

I don’t know what’s in the contract between the club and Firoka but surely if firoka are responsible for cleaning the stadium then they are in breach of contract and we get a discount on the rent?
If you remember, Ol' Slippery tried this once before and it ended in the lengthy court process that Tiger eventually paid off. Firoka don't give a s**t. Kassam doesn't give a s**t. OUFC complain, f**k all happens. The car park has pot holes the size of the Grand Canyon, the stadium is a s**t hole, the pigeons can eat, s**t and drop dead without anyone bothering them.
The SLO (when he can be bothered) goes for a walk around and makes a few notes. These go no where because no-one who really matters, cares.
It is what it is. OxVox, OUSP, Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny can protest all they like, it ain't going to matter.
2026, we're gone, out, never going back (I bloody hope) I may just take a dump on my seat as a souvenir for Firoz to savour.

If you remember, Ol' Slippery tried this once before and it ended in the lengthy court process that Tiger eventually paid off. Firoka don't give a s**t. Kassam doesn't give a s**t. OUFC complain, f**k all happens. The car park has pot holes the size of the Grand Canyon, the stadium is a s**t hole, the pigeons can eat, s**t and drop dead without anyone bothering them.
The SLO (when he can be bothered) goes for a walk around and makes a few notes. These go no where because no-one who really matters, cares.
It is what it is. OxVox, OUSP, Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny can protest all they like, it ain't going to matter.
2026, we're gone, out, never going back (I bloody hope) I may just take a dump on my seat as a souvenir for Firoz to savour.
A whole post and you haven't mentioned biscuits. I feel your ANGER.

And thus 3/5/26, as we clinched promotion to the Premier League, will forever be known as May the Turd. 10,000 freshly laid ones. @Manorlounger had no idea what he had started with that post.

Now there's a bedtime story for the grandchildren.

@OUSP Secretary
Wasn’t there it a meeting in pre-season to discuss any issues ( SLO ?)
I’m sure there was a post, asking for input from us on here ?

When you say loads of area do you mean the whole stadium?

Did anyone witness these cleaners come in to do the job?

My understanding is that they were onsite Friday afternoon/evening. I don't know the terms of the maintenance arrangement and whether this sits with Firoka or the club, but it feels like we're being ripped off somewhere along the lines

It must be noted also the stench from the water treatment facility, it was particularly bad on Saturday. Not that it has anything to do with Kassam, just another reason to get out of that dump.

It must be noted also the stench from the water treatment facility, it was particularly bad on Saturday. Not that it has anything to do with Kassam, just another reason to get out of that dump.
Minchery Farm: The Stadium of Shite.

Be that the copious amounts of guano liberally applied to the structure, or the stench of human excrement from the neighbouring sewage farm.

Is anybody actually going to bother taking any souvenirs when we finally escape that shitehole?

Is anybody actually going to bother taking any souvenirs when we finally escape that shitehole?
I'm going to go onto the pitch and dig up the patch from where Duffy failed to score against Exeter in the play-off semi-final which ultimately cost us the tie. I expect it must either be a soft boggy swamp area or there is a strange lump or divot there, only explanation for what happened.

I'm going to go onto the pitch and dig up the patch from where Duffy failed to score against Exeter in the play-off semi-final which ultimately cost us the tie. I expect it must either be a soft boggy swamp area or there is a strange lump or divot there, only explanation for what happened.
I bet you find a horseshoe😉

PS - thanks for undoing years of CBT by mentioning that moment☹️

Back
Top Bottom