Unofficial Name for the New Stadium

OUFCwaffle

Assuming the naming rights will be sold off. But we will still need an unofficial name chosen by us fans. Something catchy that rolls off the tongue.
Let's get your names in here rather than having to sift through the other thread.
Any good options I'll add to the list. Once we have a decent selection we can then poll on it for our favourites.

- The Triangle
- Stratfield / Stratfield Brake
- Parkway / Parkway Stadium
- Cherwell Park
- The New Manor

Last edited:
Assuming the naming rights will be sold off. But we will still need an unofficial name chosen by us fans.
Let's get your names in here rather than having to sift through the other thread.
Any good options I'll add to the list. Once we have a decent selection we can then poll on it for our favourites.

- The Triangle
- Stratfield / Stratfield Brake
- Parkway / Parkway Stadium
- Cherwell Park
- The New Manor
scrublands

What about a forum-related name?

The Supre Dper Bazzerese stadium
Birdios Deviancy Arena
GUKs chicken shop

the triangle sounds good to me. I’m happy to sell the name off to whoever pays the most and we’ll call it what we want. I’d love a properly named Jim smith stand but other than I’d just like us to have a new home that feels like it’s our new home not some greedy bastards vanity project.

The Brake
Oxford Road
Frieze Way
The Frieze Block
Suzanne McIvor’s Manor of Misery

The Middleton fucked it up stadium. Just so the arrogant a**e will be able to see his failings day after day after day after day.

Back
Top Bottom