General Stadium Disrepair

Playing music after we score oh please how tinpot are we get people singing after we score as for a drum im unsure

Playing music after we score oh please how tinpot are we get people singing after we score as for a drum im unsure

Maybe if fans didn't complain about lack of atmosphere at home games no one would bother trying new ideas to drum up atmosphere. Just a thought.

Maybe if fans didn't complain about lack of atmosphere at home games no one would bother trying new ideas to drum up atmosphere. Just a thought.
Agree but do we need music after scoring?? Im undecided about a drum if the person with it can play I don't see why not ... We should get those things Leicester use they make a racket 😄

If we get music after a goal we will have become Burton, Fleetwood or Stevenage. The answer is no, has always been no, and will always be no!

Drums, music, vuvuzelas, and those bloody clapper things have no place in "proper" English football.

As WuTang said a snare drum used properly is fine but that is as far as it goes for me.

With plans being drawn up for the new stadium, it occured to me that so much more could be done to enhance the experience in the stadium. With the expected multi use scenario being, presumably, the favoured route of design, perhaps more could be made of the stadium lighting, provision for pyrotechnic displays, even the ability to remove the pitch to allow vehicles and the like to enter the arena. Pre-match displays could become real events and half time would be something more than a pie and Bovril.

If we get music after a goal we will have become Burton, Fleetwood or Stevenage. The answer is no, has always been no, and will always be no!

Drums, music, vuvuzelas, and those bloody clapper things have no place in "proper" English football.
Guess you're too young to remember rattles.

the 'cheerleading' Cuckoo lane end based scoreboard... one of the many Manor memories
...that didn't work in sunshine because it was made of a load of old CRT TV sets put into a grid, meaning you could only use it on really cloudy days, or at night 🤣

I reckon the Kassam will be in a lovely state after a summer away, Firoz will be down there himself with the marigolds on scrubbing the bogs till they are gleaming.

Oh I dunno, a burst of Wagner or Khachaturian would quickly establish an identity and become a crowd favourite

Tell the FOSB that we'll be playing Radetzky’s March before and after matches and they'll be begging for the stadium to be built.....

Back
Top Bottom