General Stadium Catering

To be fair, the Arsenal โ€˜fansโ€™ could have just gone to the drive through McDonaldโ€™s in Witney. Closer to home, Iโ€™m sure..

A good old fashioned 'Manor' Burger that is. A nod to our lovely old home. Many a time I noshed on one of those after a few pints of Harp Extra in the Brit. Top tucker!
The manor burgers were never that rank!

I worry what the green thing is and the burger looks so dry I'm surprised people pay for that

The manor ham burgers were proper ,cooked in water & the onions. That monstrosity served at the K****m, is a poverty burger at it's best. Say no more really!!!

A London road special curry was alright, but the best was the supporter's club, sausage sub๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซ”๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš๐Ÿฅก

Oh I forgot smarts chippie ,up the steps by the subway,on the London red. Bloody hell it was so much better ,the stadium in HEADINGTON!! Restaurants,chippies,cafes,shops,bookies,pubs,the supporters club& last but not least the holy grail the MANOR..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ happy days..

You could of even on a nice day, go to Mac Market,or the off-licence nextdoor get beer & food. Then go & sit in Buryknowle park. Only you had to watch out going to the dodgey toilets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We are aware of the criticism, unfortunately it was the least flattering photo possible, however these are still our 6oz burgers served in a brioche roll with 100% Cheddar Cheese.

We have now taken the decision effective immediately to stop selling burgers inside the ground.

We are aware of the criticism, unfortunately it was the least flattering photo possible, however these are still our 6oz burgers served in a brioche roll with 100% Cheddar Cheese.

We have now taken the decision effective immediately to stop selling burgers inside the ground.
Thatโ€™s a shame. The young lad that I take to games absolutely loves them.

To be fair when was the last time you saw a genuinely appealing looking burger at a football stadium?

Spread the ketchup and add some fried onions and that burger would look as good as any other.
TBF part of my home match routine for a few seasons now has been to grab a (veggie/ bean) burger- (with plenty of onions, and a cocktail of several sauces)- before I go into the ground - from the (Farr's) burger/ hotdog/ chip van on the corner of South Stand/ fence end...... no complaints from me whatsoever on the quality ( decent/ok / above ok considering its at a large event) or the service ( friendly, quick n efficient)*

* apart from one match this season when Farr's were away on holiday and there was a stand in/ cover company providing the burger outlets outside the ground , when the quality - and price- wasn't too much to my liking

Last edited:
To be fair when was the last time you saw a genuinely appealing looking burger at a football stadium?

Spread the ketchup and add some fried onions and that burger would look as good as any other.
If you want a gourmet burger, then a football stadium/burger van is not the place to get one!

9fdbcc5793866d6d1dfc597488ea4581.jpg

The whole catering experience is another avenue to follow when the new stadium is considered. Bring in the experts, the experienced providers and let's get it right. Purpose built fast food catering outlets with the layout and logistics as part of the architectural planning. Less time queuing, easier payment, pre-packaged and ready hot food etc.
More income for the club and the caterer and more enjoyment for the visitors to the stadium. I know the deal that @Farrscatering have with the stadium now is financially very poor, perhaps, they should be looking to the future and establishing the ground for a better and mutually beneficial arrangement?

Seems a bit of a sulky overreaction to me.

Why not just improve the quality of your grub on offer, rather than just remove it from the menu, simply because of a few complaints?

Back
Top Bottom