General Stadium Catering

Farr's are on holiday and the other company are covering for them. Farr's covered for their holiday for the Palace match apparently.
I agree, food was awful, and more expensive.
no veggie burgers either

MrsEY(Mk2) was with me but not in M&S.
She knows my views on "self service" - she would have used it.
Scab :ROFLMAO:
I was going to say, if I was with someone, and we’d walked around the shop as they picked out what they wanted, discussed what to get, eventually got all their shopping, some nice food to eat later, maybe a drink to have now… and then as we got to the row of empty self-service tills they dumped it all and walked out due to some kind of weird principle… I can’t see how I would be able to maintain any kind of a relationship with that person!

I was going to say, if I was with someone, and we’d walked around the shop as they picked out what they wanted, discussed what to get, eventually got all their shopping, some nice food to eat later, maybe a drink to have now… and then as we got to the row of empty self-service tills they dumped it all and walked out due to some kind of weird principle… I can’t see how I would be able to maintain any kind of a relationship with that person!

Every relationship is different - we know each other well. :ROFLMAO:

Quick request, any chance of getting a bin right next to the counters in the SSL? If you're making tea after being served, there's no bin nearby, so you're faced with having to make a dash to one at the other side of the concourse, boiling hot teabag in hand, or (what most people do) leave all the rubbish piling up on the side!

What more do they want for £4.40 🤣🤣 I will be honest I haven't brought food at the stadium for a lot of years and don't plan to any time soon

Not something I’m overly fussed about till we move ground.

Plenty of decent places outside the ground for food.

When we move to the new ground I think we should employ the Oxford city catering team. There's is top notch.

And to think, apparently the food at the ground has improved this season, imagine how bad it must've been before this Michelin upgrade!
@Farrscatering need to take a look at this. It's a very poor standard of catering. If I was served that, it would be going back. £4.40 for something that unappetizing is just not right. The guys in the wagons outside do a reasonable job under difficult circumstances but that is going to upset folk.

Back
Top Bottom