Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

The transaction fee itself is a pretty common thing, but the confusion over per ticket/ per transaction is confusing and is being looked into

Is it safe to remove my old digital season ticket from my Apple wallet or will it be overwritten with the new season ticket in due course? I don't want to remove it and then delete any future season ticket chain.

The transaction fee itself is a pretty common thing, but the confusion over per ticket/ per transaction is confusing and is being looked into
It wasnt at Oxford United until now, when it was snuck in - evidently both @OxVox & @OUSP Secretary dont warrant at least being informed of the clubs intention to impose another surcharge on STs ( £10 surcharge for a physical card has continued over from last season).... this marketing guy seems an arrogant fucker to me if he cant be arsed to inform supporters representatives. Im starting to feel the current board are taking the supporters for granted

its not the £2.50 'surcharge' that's a major issue, its , the fact that neither OxVox nor OUSP were at the very least informed, nevermind consulted, about it being introduced imposed , and also that theres mushroom treatment yet again as to whether this 'surcharge' is being lumped on top of individual matchday tickets, or not, that is as yet unknown. And to me its the principle, at the recent AGM GF and TW stated they were aware things weren't good on and off the field during the season ended, and that, with the new marketing guy,( who didn't show up at the AGM), in place that things would improve. Yeah right.

Not walking it like they were talking it (at the AGM) so far are they?- when s the next fans forum GF & TW ?

Last edited:
5,253 as of about an hour ago.

I've re-booted the spreadsheet and will do a regular check on sales throughout the summer. What was interesting when I did my count, was that obviously the greyed out dots were last season's season ticket sales on the assumption that all will be renewed, but there were other dots that were light blue, which indicates live new sales. This is good because last season we prevented new sales for about six weeks after renewals were possible, which I always thought was a ridiculous decision. Glad to see we've learnt something.
How many STs did we sell last year Colin?
The prices and benefits next season are clearly aimed at encouraging more STs beimg sold next seasin

I don't feel confused at all. I read per transaction not per ticket. That to me is as clear as day. I buy two tickets, I pay for one transaction.
We have now postponed buying our tickets until this has been rectified.

I personally find the graphics awful and the text barely scans properly - what is the why? Who thought this gem up - unintelligible nonsense but don't let that put you off renewing ST's

Im a pensioner now, my cashflow reduced to a trickle, as Im currently midway into moving into an unfurnished 1 bed flat, and my car has failed its MOT ( this morning), and needs surgery..... seriously, every penny really does count at the moment

I shall be renewing my ST , in person, at the ticket office either Thurs of Fri this week or maybe Monday next week
But @Sarge you’ve just had a 13% pay rise 😉

Did he move Sue Trafford's stall inside the quadrangle?
dunno on that one.... did her stall move inside the quadrangle?- for the last few home games I the season I didn't get to SSL fence end turnstiles until about 5 mins before kick off, Sue T generally packs her stall up about 15 mins before kick off, so don't know if she was or wasn't there for matches in March and April.... if her stall has moved inside the quadrangle, was it after he was appointed?

So if there is a transaction charge for each season ticket renewed online or over the phone. Can we expect that transaction charges will be applied for tickets to all games not covered by the season ticket. Pizza, FA, league or whatever it's called cup. Is this a thank you for the money paid over during the pandemic and then putting up with a season of crap and indecision over the manager. Have oxvox and the supporters group been informed about fees for those games?

So if there is a transaction charge for each season ticket renewed online or over the phone. Can we expect that transaction charges will be applied for tickets to all games not covered by the season ticket. Pizza, FA, league or whatever it's called cup. Is this a thank you for the money paid over during the pandemic and then putting up with a season of crap and indecision over the manager. Have oxvox and the supporters group been informed about fees for those games?
and will these new surcharges be added to the cost of individual matchday tickets on a game by game basis, is another question that needs answering too IMO

Back
Top Bottom