Current Player Sam Long

Isn't that Joe Gomez? I know he is used as a centre-back as well but he seems to play right back as much.

Gomez hasn't played right back in a while now, he plays almost exclusively in the centre as he doesn't have the end product needed in their system to play fullback. Williams has started in all their cup games and has come off the bench in almost every Premier League game since the restart.

Gomez hasn't played right back in a while now, he plays almost exclusively in the centre as he doesn't have the end product needed in their system to play fullback. Williams has started in all their cup games and has come off the bench in almost every Premier League game since the restart.

Yes , playing tonight as well.

Personally, I wish we could all agree to a moratorium on this kind of speculative talk until after the final whistle next Monday.

To my mind we've got one job as fans right now and that is to get behind the fantastic players and staff who are at the club right and have got us into this incredible position where we dare to dream.

We can be safe in the knowledge that each and every one of them will be straining every sinew to try and bring about the right result.

That is certainly my focus until then.....nothing else matters.

You're right that nothing else matters other than Monday night but there won’t be an Oxford fan out there who, in their minds eye, isn’t seeing us trotting out at Villa Park, Pride Park or Carrow Road.

You're right that nothing else matters other than Monday night but there won’t be an Oxford fan out there who, in their minds eye, isn’t seeing us trotting out at Villa Park, Pride Park or Carrow Road.
Agree . . . . .we dare to dream, but please lets not dissect the team and the very players who will be kicking the ball on Monday to try and get us there - not the right time in my opinion. They should be celebrated, not have their potential weaknesses highlighted at such a crucial moment in the life and times of OUFC.

Like I say, just an opinion!

Not a chance of that happening. Watched a lot of Liverpool this year, it's clear he's going to be their second choice right back next season.
he is playing today and that means he will get a premiership winners medal

Back
Top Bottom