Ex Player Ryan Ledson

Yep he has gone. Annoying it's undisclosed
Two ideas of thought.
1. Less that the fans had hoped so keep it quiet, or
2. We don't wish to drive up the prices of potential signings by drawing attention to us just getting almost 1 million

Nearly all our recent sales have been undisclosed . Roofe, lunny, Johnson. Just the way we do business I think. A rough idea will come out eventually

Nearly all our recent sales have been undisclosed . Roofe, lunny, Johnson. Just the way we do business I think. A rough idea will come out eventually
Yep all of our sales and purchases tend to be undisclosed. Cant remember the last time there was one that wasnt.

This one must've been done a while ago, Ledson in Benidorm at the moment.this must've been confirmed before Blackburn

I wish him well. Rare to see such professionalism in someone that young. Charlton away this year was a great experience, gonna miss the LIMBS.

Hopefully there's a sell on clause that will net us a decent sum in a few years. And looking forward to seeing Brannagan come into his own this year.

https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/footbal...n-ledson-their-first-summer-signing-1-9169693
Well another twist in the tale. I hope he is a good player for us, seems like a good signing. Good luck next season and i hope to see you in the championship (and hopefully us in the prem;)).

Same to you.

Partly because it would be refreshing to see a club with PNE’s history back in the top flight, and partly because it might mean we get some more money too!

Good luck Lego. A great player for us who has the potential to play higher than the Championship. Enjoy his enthusiastic goal celebrations!

Are the Ledson proceeds covered by the charge to DE? Anyway, all the very best Lego. Better this way that the COD and Johnson fiascos. Glad the ugly business is being done early so KT can plan with as much certainty as possible.

All the best Lego, that's how you move clubs professionally (others who shall remain nameless, take note!)
Will probably be a million in the end after add-ons and everything.

Belongs to a special band of players who you're genuinely sad to see leave and make the game worth watching on their own. Got a brilliant career ahead of him, treat him well PNE

Preston?? pfffffft.........no ambition......why undisclosed....have we given him away or have they overpaid?? the fans have the right to know IMO.

Good luck to the lad. Another in the list of discarded young players from top academies to make their name at OUFC. A good case for some players to come in this window and take a risk.

Onwards and upwards!

ps. and the money is good. Will mean the tax man is paid and the slippery one also. COYY

Back
Top Bottom