General Rothwell next to go?

Sarge

God like member
Blackburn area newspaper seems to think so....speculating or spot On?

Blackburn area newspaper seems to think so....speculating or spot On?
It’s the legal way of tapping up players, get the press to put out the story so the player reads it and gets itchy feet.
But with Blackburnnowing more than 100 million will we hold out from r as much as we can?

Less than 6 months left on contract, wouldn't be surprised to see him leave but would be to Blackburn. Good player but they've got a strong midfield as it is and looks like they'll be Championship next year. Would he play there?

It’s the legal way of tapping up players, get the press to put out the story so the player reads it and gets itchy feet.
But with Blackburnnowing more than 100 million will we hold out from r as much as we can?
Agents planting stories to get their 25% , that sounds feasible to me... snakey nonetheless

Less than 6 months left on contract, wouldn't be surprised to see him leave but would be to Blackburn. Good player but they've got a strong midfield as it is and looks like they'll be Championship next year. Would he play there?

££££££

I know it's sort of on the wrong thread, but if Lampard signed, I bet Rothwell and Ledson would both stay
May not have a new manager/coach (or new owner/cash injector) before this window closes ? ......as yet mere mortals like us OUFC fans,supporters,followers, are very much akin to mushrooms as to what is really going on behind the scenes

May not have a new manager/coach (or new owner/cash injector) before this window closes ? ......as yet mere mortals like us OUFC fans,supporters,followers, are very much akin to mushrooms as to what is really going on behind the scenes

That’s because we’re FUNGHIS to be with!....
I’ll get my coat

I tried looking for this story earlier and just found that HITC website that spouts every kinda rumour going.
Since the news of 8am Monday I'm expecting the unexpected until midnight in 7 days time . Any half story may have legs till the window closes

Is it worth cashing on him as it will have to go to tribunal in the summer any way with a decent lump some + sell ons in the future that unless there offering better than the club were expecting now

But some team is after Dack so he’s their engine so maybe that’s why they’re looking

He has skill but hasnt really made his mark. Has he ever been MoTM? Hasn’t had a run of games but maybe for a reason. Am sure he will do well elsewhere

He has skill but hasnt really made his mark. Has he ever been MoTM? Hasn’t had a run of games but maybe for a reason. Am sure he will do well elsewhere

He’s class and if he had a regular run in our team you would see, being injured is not good it can be demoralising I hope he is still with us and I hope he can regain his form.

Rothwell is class. A shame to lose him without ever seeing the best of him here, he just never seemed to get a consistent run in the side.

The rumour mill in full swing at Chelsea tonight.
Lampard is new manager,thats done and dusted.
New owners will be announced tomorrow.
Eastwood,Ledson and Rothwell all on their way.

Back
Top Bottom