Ex Player Rothwell and a new contract

There's definitely some truth in this. Ledson who is 20, has moved 3/4 hours away from his family and lives alone in Bicester. When he joins Preston, he'll be playing 30 mins from his home and will move back in with his parents. I think unfortunately this could always be a problem with us when signing these young promising kids.
So so wrong!!!! The club doesn't allow young players to live alone. Haven't done for years. The staff at the club now all love telling stories about the new block of houses in Bicester they acquired back years ago.

So so wrong!!!! The club doesn't allow young players to live alone. Haven't done for years. The staff at the club now all love telling stories about the new block of houses in Bicester they acquired back years ago.

It’s a shame that Breckon & Breckon deal with the house let’s to OUFC players and staff and they are in around Woodstock and Abingdon

Well they do. Got it straight from the horses mouth, unless obviously you're calling them liars...

Cheers mr loner. I've heard about you from a close member of Oxvox. Never overly popular were you.
Really think you have been talking to a certain former chairman of Oxvox (and no, it's obviously not Jem) who appears to be quite bitter and twisted. Alternatively you are, I imagine, just telling porky pies, which I expect is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom