Ex Player Rothwell

Great news, he's one of the few players we have who is good enough to build a team around.
What news? I have not seen any evidence he is staying. He is keeping his options open, thats all. When the ink is dry on a new contract , then thats the time to believe it. Would he stay if we slipped into Division 2, God forbid. Everything seems to be a bit premature.

Agree that he’s the type of player we need to build a team around along with Eastwood, Dickie, Nelson, Lego, Brannagan, Hall, Napa & Henry IMO.

I struggle to accept that we've offered Ruffels a new deal and not the likes of Ledson, Nelson, Rothwell and Hall. My guess is that they were all offered new deals the same time Ruffels was. Ruffels signed and the others haven't.

I struggle to accept that we've offered Ruffels a new deal and not the likes of Ledson, Nelson, Rothwell and Hall. My guess is that they were all offered new deals the same time Ruffels was. Ruffels signed and the others haven't.
I doubt you are wrong. However the players you mentioned are ambitious and understandably so.

We are relying on Tiger and Robinson proving to them before the end of the season that this is where they should commit the next year or two of their careers.

Ledson...cash in, he wants out. Nelson...one year option, diamond, keep. Rothwell.... higher ambitions, cash in. Hall.... lightweight, injury prone... cash in , if poss.

Ledson...cash in, he wants out. Nelson...one year option, diamond, keep. Rothwell.... higher ambitions, cash in. Hall.... lightweight, injury prone... cash in , if poss.
Why you saying get rid of our best players?
4 players we have to keep irrespective of what they want they are contracted to us. Too advance all off these players have to stay.

Why you saying get rid of our best players?
4 players we have to keep irrespective of what they want they are contracted to us. Too advance all off these players have to stay.
Because Ledson and Rothwell will want to move on. I may well be wrong, so we shall see very shortly. Keep Nelson as I have said. Hall...might want to stay but injury prone. We cannot afford that risk..a luxury.

Rothwell demonstrated why we need to keep him, if possible! KR clearly loves him and was speaking highly after the match.

Carrying the ball from the box, committing players in the build up to the goal.

Rothwell demonstrated why we need to keep him, if possible! KR clearly loves him and was speaking highly after the match.

KR also said that none of the above were going anywhere..unless wanted by a prem club

KR also said that none of the above were going anywhere..unless wanted by a prem club

He sure did. I wish he’d have included Nelson too though.

He also said that he tried to sign Nelson so I doubt if he wants him to go either..good news

Someone asked about Nelson during the fans forum.

Q: I just wanted to confirm if Curtis Nelson has got a years option in his contract and has that been activated yet?
A: He's not going anywhere son.

He also said that he tried to sign Nelson so I doubt if he wants him to go either..good news

We sure miss Nelson. I wonder how this season would have gone if he hadn’t got injured so early.

I'd probably take low 7 figures if we can get it for Lego, he's my favourite player and i'm sure he's not being helped by the formation but he's struggled way too often this season, he'll be an amazing player one day, but he isn't yet and unless he agrees a new contract i'd sell him this off season

Back
Top Bottom