Manager/Coach Robinson. Stay or go?

Should Robinson stay or go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Average at Charlton?
Hmmm. A basket case of a club. What he did there was pretty well regarded considering the trouble with the ownership

Really interesting that so many fans are prepared to accept our current situation, and the failure of the current management team.
There has to be a point that enough is enough for KR's followers. Lose tonight, god forbid and maybe the axe will fall.

According to RO this morning Robinson said he had a long phone conversation with Tiger yesterday and he’s still very supportive and still has belief in what Robinson is trying to build. If Tiger can see what what Robinson is trying to do I wish he’d share it with the rest of us because I don’t have a ####ing clue.

• React
Reactions: Ian
This is largely the problem with Tiger and Robinson.

Tiger appears to buy into the Sales pitch Robinson gives him and the fact that a “big deal” is getting close to being signed off.

The time has to come though where that salesman’s boss has to ask him for some new business, even it’s a small deal while they wait for the big on to reach completion.

I’m not asking for Robinson to win the next 5 games, I just need something, get a win tonight, follow it up with a point or more Saturday and there’s something to suggest the big deal or unbeaten run is something the bloke is capable of producing.

Any more barren games and the time has to come when the boss has to ask for something more than just words

This is largely the problem with Tiger and Robinson.

Tiger appears to buy into the Sales pitch Robinson gives him and the fact that a “big deal” is getting close to being signed off.

The time has to come though where that salesman’s boss has to ask him for some new business, even it’s a small deal while they wait for the big on to reach completion.

I’m not asking for Robinson to win the next 5 games, I just need something, get a win tonight, follow it up with a point or more Saturday and there’s something to suggest the big deal or unbeaten run is something the bloke is capable of producing.

Any more barren games and the time has to come when the boss has to ask for something more than just words

Im starting to worry that maybe its the other way around

Go. Just go.

Our fans have been patient but they need to let Tiger know before it’s too late.

Time to go. No more patience, we're in a crisis and heading straight down with KR in charge. The tactics are beyond awful.

I have a feeling there’ll be an announcement in the morning. I can’t see how Tiger has any other option now. Tonight was a total shambles.

Another list of hopeless managerial decisions tonight: the selection (McMahon and Garbutt for starters); leaving Henry on the bench; leaving Baptiste on the pitch; the lack of any tactical plan; absence of planning for set pieces; and on and on.
To cap it all the teams around us picked up points.

True and that’s a worry. But he does have a lot to lose financially. I think his whole strategy depends on us staying in league 1

Spot on but how much time does he actually devote to OUFC - not convinced anything will happen until it's too late

Spot on but how much time does he actually devote to OUFC - not convinced anything will happen until it's too late

Was he even there today? Is it considered bad form these days to sack someone via WhatsApp? Don't know how modern etiquette works.
I would like to hear something one way or the other, but would still be somewhat surprised if KR got the boot (whether tomorrow or next week).

Only been twice this season and left before 75 minutes both times.

We are awful from reports.

If he went, just who would replace him?

Back
Top Bottom