Manager/Coach Robinson. Stay or go?

Should Robinson stay or go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a bit of a pop at the fans from Robinson or am I reading too much into it? I think the support for him at games has been better than he should expect to be honest. Probably not fair to judge without listening to it in context in the interview.

“We know we have a difficult game on Saturday. I remember going there to see Charlton play there and win something like 5-1 and the Rovers Manager got applauded off the pitch. He was apologising but it just shows how supportive their fans are at all times”

Is this a bit of a pop at the fans from Robinson or am I reading too much into it? I think the support for him at games has been better than he should expect to be honest. Probably not fair to judge without listening to it in context in the interview.

“We know we have a difficult game on Saturday. I remember going there to see Charlton play there and win something like 5-1 and the Rovers Manager got applauded off the pitch. He was apologising but it just shows how supportive their fans are at all times”

I think you’re being a tad sensitive here, chap.

Mmm I know that some are looking for reasons to have a go at KR but this is very tenuous!

Sounds plausible to me, although I didn't hear the interview. Also doesn't sound too confident about Saturday, otherwise why say that?

Sounds plausible to me, although I didn't hear the interview. Also doesn't sound too confident about Saturday, otherwise why say that?
?
I would I.agine that he is reasonably confident but after last week wants players to keep their feet on the ground.
Managers must be worried about saying anything if something so innocuous can look like he isn't confident about Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom