Robinson is not the man

The one who manged to conjure a loss against bottom of the table Bury to complete a league double over us - 20% of their total points this season?

.....and having the gall to shush the fans, before embarrassingly conceding another shocking goal.

This is the Pep Clotet that lost 15 of 27 games in charge for us, right?

The one who presided over a record home defeat and defeats to 2 fourth division teams in the cups, 1 of which was so bad I left early from, and was home before the final whistle? The one who manged to conjure a loss against bottom of the table Bury to complete a league double over us - 20% of their total points this season obtained from us?

As a bit of a neanderthal on the interwebnet thing, could you let me now (sic) 1. HOW TO FIND "IT" 2. WHAT I WANT TO FIND

Hey, you beat me to it! Yes, please post how to find tthis information that is already in the open.

Would Robinson team beat Plymouth 4-0 away?

Did anyone watch Scunthorpe game? They should have led 6-0 at halftime. It was only down to pure luck they didn't. Referee helped Oxford massively in that game by not sending Henry off. Likewise Shrewsbury should have been out of sight long before Oxford even got into the game. But glad you are happy.
But they weren’t. If we want to be childish about it would a Robinson team have lost 7-0 at home to Wigan-No. Also if you have information put it out there for all and I meanALL to see

All will soon be revealed. Birmingham are in a good run at present. Must be down to good management and coaching.

All will soon be revealed. Birmingham are in a good run at present. Must be down to good management and coaching.
That's funny could have sworn Monk was your manager..must be difficult though writing in a 2nd language...it's ON a good run and IN good form

So what's getting smashed 7-0 down to?
A very good team are Wigan with huge resources for this league. Even the best managers lose to them. Look at Manchester city under the other pep. Fact is Oxford were 10th and looking up. Today Oxford are 17th and dropping very quickly. Still. I guess you are happy as the evil pep has left

A very good team are Wigan with huge resources for this league. Even the best managers lose to them. Look at Manchester city under the other pep. Fact is Oxford were 10th and looking up. Today Oxford are 17th and dropping very quickly. Still. I guess you are happy as the evil pep has left

I thought you were 'Borntobeyellow', if I'm honest, you're not really acting like it. Please explain.

In Peps last 10 games in charge we won 3, drew 2, lost 7-0 and lost to bottom of the league.

If that is looking up then I think you might be a little deluded but then Pep always did seem like he never realised how bad we were.

In our last 10 games we have drawn 2, won 2. That is with 2 months of having no permament leader in charge as well.

A very good team are Wigan with huge resources for this league.

This is the same Wigan who have scored four a couple of times in the league this season but no more than that apart from the game against us? And the same Oxford who, whatever the truth of the 'top 4 budget' claim, certainly have a better budget than more than half the other teams? And had never lost 7-0 at home even when playing much higher league teams.

Clotet bought unsuitable players, didn't understand L1 and failed to create a team from the resources he had. Not 'evil' of course, just incompetent.

Incompetent is Eales and the process of employing a manager. He failed at that. He's done Oxford up like a kipper. So you like the idea of him pocketing money for future player sales? Hardly the shining light many think

The facts are Oxford were 10th and no where near a relagation battle under pep. Since pep left the club has been in free fall and is still falling and will more than likely end up in league 2. Sad for a club that had so much promise at the start of the season.
The alarm bells were ringing loudly with the performance at Blackpool last September.

Incompetent is Eales and the process of employing a manager. He failed at that. He's done Oxford up like a kipper. So you like the idea of him pocketing money for future player sales? Hardly the shining light many think
Where is the bit of my post where I praise Eales? Do you think he selected those players for Clotet to bring in? TBH anyone who praises Clotet (whatever the faults of others in the club hierarchy) comes across as either seriously odd, a person who is trying just a bit too hard to be 'different' or someone with an agenda!

Never heard that before. I always thought he came across as a decent bloke. Why do you think he's evil?

Eales has admitted he made a mistake appointing Pep.

He gets the transfer money from 3 ex players which he sold on his watch. He has also left the club debt free.

You keep alluding to 'something being revealed' and that you will be proved right. What will be revealed? What will you be proved right about? Specifics please, not vague soundbites. Give us something that we can look out for, something we can say 'oh Borntobeyellow was right about that'. At the moment, nothing that happens can be linked back to anything you've written on here. You're coming across as a know nothing, bullshitting attention seeker.
I have already asked for this information to be put on here for ALL to see including those who might then get other people to look at but still nothing.

Back
Top Bottom