Robinson is not the man

7. Off field stuff is not good - Disagree: cheese, cider, music, the love of a good woman - all off-field things which are good.
8. Wayne brown is also not to be trusted as he went behind pep back to Eales to get him sacked. Big snake and one the players have seen through. Really intrigued by this, a big transparent snake! Must be gross yet kinda interesting when he eats a rabbit!
9. Andy Whing is a big loss as he had loads of respect - All I want is a team of Andy Whings. FACT.
10. Allen and Faz will be gone at the end of the season. Part of the old furniture which is killing the club - Really worried about this, never good when furniture goes on a killing rampage - I'm still scarred from a sideboard incident in the late 70's

Seems we are not benefitting from the 'New Manager Bounce'.

My opinion being that these result from teams who have been under-performing against their potential. This could be where the old manager has used the wrong formation, where key player(s) have fallen out and been dropped etc. Instant quick fixes for the new gaffer to implement.

Oxford's problem seems to be that our performances & results actually reflect the ability of our squad - there is no hidden potential KR can unlock! Which is worrying.

I'm right behind big KR and think he was an astute appointment. So I will try to turn a blind eye to Charlton's recent upturn since his departure which suggests that he wasn't getting the most out of his resources at The Valley.
To be Fair any manager and Team would do well when struggling and your first 3 games are against teams all in play offs. Saturday is KR first real game we have a very good change of winning. Robinson has possibly got the hardest fixture to work with in the final 10 games of all teams around us

Last edited:
Robinson may or not be "the right man" but right now, he is the man and the last thing we need is further division, so on that basis alone, we need to be behind him - at least for the next few weeks.

As Michael Appleton said "it's not about making the right decisions, it's about making the decisions you make right".

Robinson may or not be "the right man" but right now, he is the man and the last thing we need is further division, so on that basis alone, we need to be behind him - at least for the next few weeks.

As Michael Appleton said "it's not about making the right decisions, it's about making the decisions you make right".

This moron would've sacked Appleton after 4 games..........

You choose to think that. Head in sand approach. 8 points from 10 games with Faz and Robinson.

That’s 0.8 points per game. If we carry that on then we would be pretty much safe.

I see you choose to ignore the improved performances against 3 play off teams, the fact the team look like they have more fight about them, the fact that the next 3 games we play 2 teams below us and fail to realise MK have one of the hardest run ins of all teams in the relegation zone.

But hey who am I to be realistic. I’ll let you carry on running around panicking and telling anyone that will listen that we are doomed.

That’s 0.8 points per game. If we carry that on then we would be pretty much safe.

I see you choose to ignore the improved performances against 3 play off teams, the fact the team look like they have more fight about them, the fact that the next 3 games we play 2 teams below us and fail to realise MK have one of the hardest run ins of all teams in the relegation zone.

But hey who am I to be realistic. I’ll let you carry on running around panicking and telling anyone that will listen that we are doomed.
This!!! Would PEPs team have managed 2 goals and stay in the game even when playing so poorly?

Nope and we witnissed that 2 or 3 times we couldn't stay in a game if we were outclassed, Wigan and Bury (away)2 examples of this. We were outclassed by two polar opposite teams.

Robinson we've competed in all 3 games and stayed in each game even playing poorly (Portsmouth we were let down by stupid moment from Mowatt)shows that fight has been installed into this team.

Last edited:
This!!! Would PEPs team have managed 2 goals and stay in the game even when playing so poorly?

Nope and we witnissed that 2 or 3 times we couldn't stay in a game if we were outclassed, Wigan and Bury away 2 examples of this. We were outclassed by two polar opposite teams.

Robinson we've competed in all 3 games and stayed in each game even playing poorly (Portsmouth we were let down by stupid moment from Mowatt)shows that fight has been installed into this team.

A team under Pep would have lost 5-0 yesterday. Pep's team on Friday would have been 4 down at half time and facing another Wigan result.

A team under Pep would have lost 5-0 yesterday. Pep's team on Friday would have been 4 down at half time and facing another Wigan result.
Exactly!What have we seen in all 3 of the games so far? Admittedly a poor start to the game but we've always come out and made a game of the second half. Robinson clearly has got the players listening. All we need now is a good first and second half where we are setting the pace and being offensive instead of other way round.

I think he’s a good manager, it’s certain players that are letting us down badly ie Mousinho. Been P**s poor for ages. Dickie got him out of jail yesterday in the first half. There are players on loan that give me the impression that don’t give a sh1t! There only here for a few more games, so imo there just going through the motions.

The next three games are vital, we must get at least 4 points from them, then we can enjoy the remainder of the season. Survive this and I’m confident next year will be a good one.

Would Robinson team beat Plymouth 4-0 away?

Did anyone watch Scunthorpe game? They should have led 6-0 at halftime. It was only down to pure luck they didn't. Referee helped Oxford massively in that game by not sending Henry off. Likewise Shrewsbury should have been out of sight long before Oxford even got into the game. But glad you are happy.

Did anyone watch Scunthorpe game? They should have led 6-0 at halftime. It was only down to pure luck they didn't. Referee helped Oxford massively in that game by not sending Henry off. Likewise Shrewsbury should have been out of sight long before Oxford even got into the game. But glad you are happy.

Oh you're still drunk then!

Oh god BorntobeaKnob is still drunk.

As for the games. Couldn't make Shrewsbury but did see Scunthorpe and yes we were extremely lucky but that's part of football.

Now tell me did you watch us under Pep against Bury x2,Wigan,Gillingham away,Blackburn and Rochdale
I did and that was some of the biggest crap I've seen.

If your so pro pep and anti Robinson then please explain the clear advantages you see through your broken glasses that make you think pep is better then Robinson

Back
Top Bottom