Robinson is not the man

Or Maybe just maybe Karl is working with crap?

Nothing upfront, PEP brought in Mehmeti whose useless he was meant to be a goalscorer. 1 GOAL and can't last 60 minutes.

Brought in mates from other clubs who are past it Tiendalli,Ricardinho (to an extent),Mehmeti also wanted Kemy Agustien
Robinson is being severely limited he's come into a injury hit squad with an awful defense and no wingers.

2 wins and survival and Karl will transform us,he's working with PEPs crap.

Brannagan,Henry and Dickie are the only pep signings worth keeping in my opinion.

Can't see Robinson being any good for Oxford. Look at Charlton since he left. There fans couldn't wait for him to leave. He will play the fans and the press people as he's very good at that. Oxford are going down and the fans are to blame. They shouldn't have forced Darryl Eales to sack Pep when he had the club going very well when they were 10th in the league.

Faz has not helped and is part of the problem. Off field stuff is not good. Wayne brown is also not to be trusted as he went behind pep back to Eales to get him sacked. Big snake and one the players have seen through. Andy Whing is a big loss as he had loads of respect. Allen and Faz will be gone at the end of the season. Part of the old furniture which is killing the club
You are Premier Global Sports Management - or the new boy who does their Twitter - and I claim my £5!!

Can't see Robinson being any good for Oxford. Look at Charlton since he left. There fans couldn't wait for him to leave. He will play the fans and the press people as he's very good at that. Oxford are going down and the fans are to blame. They shouldn't have forced Darryl Eales to sack Pep when he had the club going very well when they were 10th in the league.

Faz has not helped and is part of the problem. Off field stuff is not good. Wayne brown is also not to be trusted as he went behind pep back to Eales to get him sacked. Big snake and one the players have seen through. Andy Whing is a big loss as he had loads of respect. Allen and Faz will be gone at the end of the season. Part of the old furniture which is killing the club
You are Premier Global Sports Management - or the new boy who does their Twitter - and I claim my £5!!

He so clearly is

Keep crack on jokes and avoiding the seriousness of the situation Oxford are in. Wasn't it the same as last time the club went down?

Everyone is quick to jump on 7-0 but no one mentions the 4-0 away to plymouth or the fact the club were 10th in the league. Between fas and Robinson they have took 8 points from 30 and lost to Chelsea kids in a comp which Oxford take seriously. You all saying pep would have done worse. Yea dream on

Whilst I have never rated or liked Robinson, Pep proved he was an inept manager in his time here.
Regarding the Plymouth game, Peps possession football was actually good against 10 men.

Not a drinker. More a thinker. League position doesn't lie and no way would he have done worse than the managers since he left. 10th in the league and sacked. And the scouting mission mentioned was a lie by Eales as pep did not even leave the country and was shocked to hear of the story.

You need to get a life and get off KR's back, he's doing the best he can with the squad he has been given. Negativity like this is what brings players confidence down. If all you pessimists actually saved your energy for SUPPORTING Oxford United then we likely wouldn't even be in the situation we are in. Sure it might not make a huge difference to performances, but player morale is crucial for getting points out of the knitty gritty difficult games. And as always, win or lose up the U's!

And for al those moaning about pep getting in players from overseas. His budget wasn't as promised. Eales is on record as saying that other clubs had copied Oxford and the price had gone up for the young players. So that's why pep had to spend on what he knew

Are you Xemi?

Dunno about xemi but his use of the term oxford , instead of us or we when referring to the club and constant mentioning of the 10th in the league under pep is very similar to that prat of an agent on twitter.

Seems we are not benefitting from the 'New Manager Bounce'.

My opinion being that these result from teams who have been under-performing against their potential. This could be where the old manager has used the wrong formation, where key player(s) have fallen out and been dropped etc. Instant quick fixes for the new gaffer to implement.

Oxford's problem seems to be that our performances & results actually reflect the ability of our squad - there is no hidden potential KR can unlock! Which is worrying.

I'm right behind big KR and think he was an astute appointment. So I will try to turn a blind eye to Charlton's recent upturn since his departure which suggests that he wasn't getting the most out of his resources at The Valley.

Not a drinker. More a thinker. League position doesn't lie and no way would he have done worse than the managers since he left. 10th in the league and sacked. And the scouting mission mentioned was a lie by Eales as pep did not even leave the country and was shocked to hear of the story.

Hate to break it to you but our performances under Robinson have actually improved. Under Pep Scunny and Shrewsbury would of scored 7 at least like Wigan did.

I’m not sure how you are connected to Pep or if Wayne Brown has slept with your wife but you do seem a bit of a chump.

Some of what you have posted seems to be based on more that opinion. What's your source?

Pep went off chasing a full-back somewhere in Scandinavia, didn't he? A bid was made and accepted, but the player refused to come. The money was there... Perhaps it was a fiasco and perhaps Pep didn't have a list of targets... Perhaps that's why DE acted when he did to give Faz & co. the opportunity to get more players in? Midway through the transfer window, they needed to act quickly - choices were limited! Three guys came in and although only one is now in the starting lineup this week, would we be better off without them? Faz also identified the need for an extra striker.

Perhaps if Faz had had a little longer, more could have been done?

Sorry that last line, there’s optimism and there’s blind faith.

We will see who is right in a few weeks time. Outside the box. The information is there in the open. You just need to now how to find it. Or in many cases for oxford fans. Want to find it

Peps team was crap and old going nowhere and needing rebuilding. Faz done us a favour by tring to rebuild it in jan with dickie brannagan kane brown ricketts players we could keep and actually improve.

Robinsons carried that on and if we manage to stay up we will be so much better off for it Faz has tried to put us back on the right track 6 months early.

What ever the truth of pep and daryls budget was and i reckon its somewhere in the middle its ruined this season and likely half of next such a waste of all our time. Not sure why wayne brown is so involved in the dugout either

Back
Top Bottom