Retained list

Apologies for going a bit off topic.
Just caught on SSN out of the corner of my beady little eye that along with a few other youngsters Crewe have offered a deal to Josh Lundstrum.
Is he related to John Lundstram ?.

New performance-based one year deal for Hall
Obika, Kelleher, Smith, Raglan released
Shearer released but into backroom
Nelson "rejected a deal" and is released
One year options taken on Stevens and Mousinho
Random youngsters/reserve team x 2 also released

Where's the surprise do we reckon? Mousinho going?

Henry stays, of course, but needs to buck his ideas up...he wouldn't be starting for me come next season based on the end of this one.
Why do we need another back room keeper?

Kelleher has been released too. Probably wouldn't have been signed if it wasn't for the turmoil from MAPP leaving.

My knowledge is that poor about players that I said after seeing him play a few minutes at Oxford City that I didn’t think Kelleher wasn’t good enough.

Last edited:
Not really....half the 1st choice starting XI were loanees. If we keep 2 or 3 loanees up our sleeve for the Jan window then we need to sign either on permanent deals or on loan....

1 CB if Curtis stays, 2 if he doesn't
Cover at full back for Josh & Sam
Midfield general as completion for Mous
At least one wide player, 2 if Rob Hall doesn't sign
At least one forward
Half really?
Starting eleven would include
Eastwood, Long, Ruffels, Dickie, Nelson, Brannagan, Heney/ Sykes, Whyte?
So 8 out of 11 would often include players not on loan? (Excluding Baptiste)

Half really?
Starting eleven would include
Eastwood, Long, Ruffels, Dickie, Nelson, Brannagan, Heney/ Sykes, Whyte?
So 8 out of 11 would often include players not on loan? (Excluding Baptiste)
And Mackie.

Poor old Beeks..sure there is a player for someone in there:)

He’s okay. He’ll do really well once he finds his level. I heard Summer town Stars under 7’s need a striker. ;-)

No seriously he will do okay but at a lower level and playing regular.

Mous and Mackie were key in turning our season around...whats that poster been drinking.

Regardless of what everyone says it will be a big turnover in players like it is every summer because the reality is that we are a selling club. I will be amazed if we hold onto Whyte. Hope I’m wrong though.
[/QcUOTE]
Cant see Whyte gping anywhere.. next year will be a big year for him here...his end product doesnt match the runs and build up and he will improve that with oufc.

Back
Top Bottom