Match day thread live scores poll

Should I continue to post live scores of other L1 matches in the Match Day threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it means switching between the two. If you are looking on one thread you are missing updates on the other.

If the majority like it then it's up to them, just my own personal opinion.

Personally I could not care less about other teams scores and just desperately hoping my own team can find the net..

I think the point is you started 2 new threads for those two things and think that's ok but not for someone to give live score updates in our live match day thread.

I have no problem with you starting those threads but find it bizarre that you would think starting threads for those items is of interest but not live scores on a live match day thread.
That’s precisely my point. If you expect to be able to start and contribute to threads yourself, expect others to do likewise. There’s only one poster on this thread trying to stifle free posting.

I love the thread having scores in it - not sure why anyone would have a problem with it. It's not to hard to scroll past a post with a score in it is it?

Perhaps an adjustment to how Malc goes about it? One post every 10 of 15mins for a 'League One Update' post? Can say scores, and how it moves us in the table.

I'd think you either do it or don't. It's not like a majority have a problem with it either

More a case of refine it and give more context to the posts. I've voted to keep the scores, as I find it interesting when I'm trying to follow what's happening - I'm usually out and about when checking match threads so would otherwise have no idea about other scores.

Sorry if you didn't like the tone. But honestly why change something that works well because one serial whinger wants it?

If the majority want it then that's it, I would rather speak up and be a 'serial whinger' than constantly making snide little comments.

Democracy rules!

So, 90.2% wish the live score updates to continue and 9.8% is against. Democracy wins.
And, no there will be no second referendum. This is Yellows Forum, not The houses of Parliament.

See you all Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom