General Players spa day while KR...

Sarge

God like member
While the players had a relaxing spa day, complete with massages etc after last nights cup replay , KR, future 'king' of Oxford (utd) was rubbing shoulders with the Future King of Uk and Commonweath

While the players had a relaxing spa day, complete with massages etc after last nights cup replay , KR, future 'king' of Oxford (utd) was rubbing shoulders with the Future King of Uk and Commonweath

Where did you see about the players spa day??

Robbo mentioned it on interview with the BBC after the game...

Hope KR enjoyed the expireance of meeting our future monarch and the players got something from the spa day even though the signs have an incorrect badge.

Maybe sad but it bothers me, maybe the old badges will be replaced at Grenoble road one day!

Known could have been talking about commentating being a proper job.
The main bug for me was the commentator saying the therapist might be busy tomorrow, he said we are the only club to have one, but didn't say anything positive about it, especially in the current climate....

The main bug for me was the commentator saying the therapist might be busy tomorrow, he said we are the only club to have one, but didn't say anything positive about it, especially in the current climate....

No time for sentiment or insight when there’s top bantz to be had. Waaaaay. And so on.

It's really disappointing, I can't help thinking maybe Martin Keown (before these comments) was the outside criticism that KR has been upset about.

Back
Top Bottom