Away Match Day Thread +++ Peterborough Utd v OUFC - match day thread +++

Doesn't make any sense, we've played far more games than most in league and cups.

Klopp didn't even attend his FA cup game.

Really no idea what's going to happen today. A win would be fantastic.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Hanson, Forde and Woodburn are on the outside looking in. Apart from the last one, with the games we have coming, a good sign!
Isnt Woodburn still a few weeks away from returning? ... Hanson & Forde arent yet match fit, especially Forde, who only just returned to full training- be handy to have that trio, when fit, to call on in the coming games though

Isnt Woodburn still a few weeks away from returning? ... Hanson & Forde arent yet match fit, especially Forde, who only just returned to full training- be handy to have that trio, when fit, to call on in the coming games though
Yep, a few weeks away, but you never know with OUFC!

And yeah. Nathan Thompson is a spineless and gutless scummer. Pass it on

Looks a really good team. Don’t need Baptiste or Fosu
You'd certainly take Browne over Fosu at the moment, and it would be a tough call to swap Baptiste for Brannagan, Sykes or Henry.

Maybe we're not that weak after all?

Really no idea what's going to happen today. A win would be fantastic.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
I feel the same. Sometimes you get a sense of how things will pan out but I’ve no clue with this one. To be honest if i was offered the draw now I think I‘d take it.

7 points from next 3 games would be a good return starting with a win today ? bring agyei on for last 25 mins and let him run wild like against Newcastle ?

Not making a prediction today but posh have to lose sooner rather than later, so why not against us. Strong team named by KR and they will go for the win,

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Anyone know what's up with the radio? Appears to be repeating this morning's breakfast show?

You'd certainly take Browne over Fosu at the moment, and it would be a tough call to swap Baptiste for Brannagan, Sykes or Henry.

Maybe we're not that weak after all?
Would it? Baptiste was firing. Brannagan hasnt looked like his old self yet. Hopefully he gets back to form sharpish.

Would it? Baptiste was firing. Brannagan hasnt looked like his old self yet. Hopefully he gets back to form sharpish.
Or else we bring Kelly on . Strong bench - disappointed that we can only bring on 3 out of 4 excellent options.

Back
Top Bottom