OUSP News

Ffs .
Please find another bandwagon to kick .
OUSP is here to stay, until it’s not.
In the meantime

I`ll keep kicking and then, when the CAB/FAB has bypassed us and we have a smaller voice, others might just realise that this was the thin end of a wedge that alienates many supporters from their club.

Already we see conversations that, at one of the most crucial times in the clubs history, the disengagement between club and us has never been worse.

If people think that is a coincidence then one day they`ll take the lid off and sniff the coffee.

I read a very comprehensive away fans guide to Pompey in today's club email.
Looks like it was prepared by Pompey but useful anyway.
I wasn't aware they had a fanzone open to all fans so may give it a go.

Generally home fans get a better fan experience (apart from at the Kassam) and away fans get the cheapest pukka pie and a carlsberg.

I read a very comprehensive away fans guide to Pompey in today's club email.
Looks like it was prepared by Pompey but useful anyway.
I wasn't aware they had a fanzone open to all fans so may give it a go.

Generally home fans get a better fan experience (apart from at the Kassam) and away fans get the cheapest pukka pie and a carlsberg.
The new system put in last week enables the club to now send out specific emails to those who have tickets providing you with relevant match details. Hopefully this will continue for future matches. All clubs have an away fan guide on the website but they aren't all easy to find.

This is OUFC's https://www.oufc.co.uk/contentasset...407e2eeea35b2/away-supporters-guide-23-24.pdf

The new system put in last week enables the club to now send out specific emails to those who have tickets providing you with relevant match details. Hopefully this will continue for future matches. All clubs have an away fan guide on the website but they aren't all easy to find.

This is OUFC's https://www.oufc.co.uk/contentasset...407e2eeea35b2/away-supporters-guide-23-24.pdf
If only the away fans guide were written by someone who actually was an away fan! Try these: Away fans guide

If only the away fans guide were written by someone who actually was an away fan! Try these: Away fans guide
that is four years old. the news link is to plans from March 2020.

what would be more useful is current bars and pubs.
and for Oxford fans
1 - bus replacement from Reading to Guildford which is one route for fans on trains from Didcot or Oxford via the Guildford line.
which leaves the more expensive Southampton route
2 - engineering work between Waterloo and Guildford adds 40 minutes to the journey

Some of these are pretty out of date or inaccurate. Have a look at Oxford Utd, it states pies at £3.50, a small fourth stand ......
...access to the away end via Cuckoo Lane.

Pompey info’ for away fans inaccurate.
Coach parking NOT allowed in car park behind North Stand

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly "getting on board" with the FAB, there was never any likelihood you would have told the club otherwise.

And appointing Panel members for 3 years.......... "We have taken advice from the FSA and agreed that, of those representatives appointed in 2024, the three with the highest number of votes will be appointed for three years, and the next three for two years. If no election is needed then lots will be drawn."

So predictable............. :rolleyes:

Thanks for circulating the minutes - Transparency and openness is very welcome

as it gives supporters ,( those people who OUSP represent), the opportunity to challenge and question OUSP about any items raised and discussed. Is there a formal mechanism to do that?
You can raise any issues with individual OUSP reps, however if you want to address something more formally email ouspinfo@gmail.com and copy ouspchair@gmail.com.

Back
Top Bottom