Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

Ha ha ha ha i knew there was someone who didnt want me to waste my ££££ gone and sold two of our best players......well done Oxford.....but wait to announce it after all the tickets had been sold ;)

Sales definitely appear to have slowed up since the news of the sale of Shandon and Tariq!

951 tickets left as of 8.45pm Thursday evening, split:

SSU 70
SSL 432
ES 99
NS 350

So approx 2100 sold in the first 45 minutes they went on general sale to database members and ‘only’ 450 in the 3 hours since then.

Imagine it will still sell out but tomorrow rather than this evening as was looking likely at 6pm.

Ha ha ha ha i knew there was someone who didnt want me to waste my ££££ gone and sold two of our best players......well done Oxford.....but wait to announce it after all the tickets had been sold ;)
Ha ha ha?
Do you claim to be a supporter.
FFS.

Sales definitely appear to have slowed up since the news of the sale of Shandon and Tariq!

951 tickets left as of 8.45pm Thursday evening, split:

SSU 70
SSL 432
ES 99
NS 350

So approx 2100 sold in the first 45 minutes they went on general sale to database members and ‘only’ 450 in the 3 hours since then.

Imagine it will still sell out but tomorrow rather than this evening as was looking likely at 6pm.

As a quick estimate I reckon about 700 tickets remaining. Nearly all are in the two ends of SSL and the the family block in the north stand. Will sell out with ease.

the stupid bitch on the phone told me i could get everyones tickets along with my own after 5pm .....f**k it anyway,no big deal

Did you not read the club statement on Monday regarding how the tickets were to be sold, ie season tickets holders and membership members first, available from Monday to 4-30 today, so why did you try to obtain a ticket when they went on open sale, you could have got your ticket on Monday.

I don’t expect you will be missed.

Update as of 9.15am on Friday morning - 708 home seats left, which are split:

SSU - 51
SSL - 319
ES - 73
NS - 265

Only single seats left in all blocks apart from 1, 2, 8 in the SSL, a handful together at the back of block 9 in the SSU and block 22 in the North Stand.

Only slight caveat is that the back half of block 1 was not (yet anyway) put on sale, so potentially 102 more seats might become available there (although they may have been reserved for people connected to the club - youth teams etc).

Total attendance is already around the 11,000 mark.

The transfer news appears to have jolted the sales?

If that’s the case I’m rather surprised.

500 tickets left, so about 300 sold since late last night, and 200 since The Curragh's count up just under two hours ago.

It did slow after the initial rush, but seems to have picked up a bit and I'd expect it to sell out over the weekend, or maybe even before tomorrow.

It won't be long now before we see the usual posts, from the usual people, claiming they couldn't get a ticket and that the system, and the club, are crap!

Back
Top Bottom