Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

can get my ticket but cant get my sons online,phoned up and they said he'd have to register......sooooo i get him registered and still cant get his ticket FFS at this rate i am going to say f**k it and watch it on the tele...... i asked "cant i just buy them over the phone (i also want to get some more for friends) she said i can do that online after 5pm.....what time do you close ?? 4pm ........... we'll see eh....might save a few quid so wont be all bad.

My seats gone now ......f**k them....BBC it is with 40 quid in beer tokens

This isn't going to take long to sell out.

Very high sales since they went on general sale 30 minutes ago. There are 1,900 seats left and they're going to go. However the idiot above (Cassox) only needs to log on and buy two together instead of whining like an attention seeking baby. Maybe "his" seat has gone, but there are 1,899 others to choose from. f*****g drama queen.

Pretty much end blocks and olly's family block and we're done! Will see out in the next hour or so for sure.

Last edited:
500 sold in the last 15 minutes. 1,400 left.
I thought they had sold out every time I went to purchase on line for my Mrs it was going from Newcastle to the Blackpool game but the wife managed to register and get her seat

Well we got our 3 reserved tickets yesterday
And then got 6 for my son today, as he’d rather sit next to his mates than his dad lol

can get my ticket but cant get my sons online,phoned up and they said he'd have to register......sooooo i get him registered and still cant get his ticket FFS at this rate i am going to say f**k it and watch it on the tele...... i asked "cant i just buy them over the phone (i also want to get some more for friends) she said i can do that online after 5pm.....what time do you close ?? 4pm ........... we'll see eh....might save a few quid so wont be all bad.
Wasn't long ago you said you "couldn't be arsed". Why the change of heart? Glory hunting?

He’s just looking for an excuse to watch us on telly instead.

i can't get my head round it, so if his seat has gone he must have been a season ticket holder, so he's had from Monday up till today at 4-30 today to purchase a ticket but cant be bothered, TOUGH

i can't get my head round it, so if his seat has gone he must have been a season ticket holder, so he's had from Monday up till today at 4-30 today to purchase a ticket but cant be bothered, TOUGH
the stupid bitch on the phone told me i could get everyones tickets along with my own after 5pm .....f**k it anyway,no big deal

Back
Top Bottom