Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

What is factual though, is that earlier this morning I had us down for 6,200 home sales for Blackpool, which possibly means we're looking at about 7,500 in total for Saturday (depending on away following). I'd like to see a few more really, although appreciate it's an expensive time for many.
That's pretty disappointing. Especially with the friend for a fiver deal.

So season ticket holders could buy their tickets online. Is the issue that new members could pick 4 at a time together, though they couldn’t pick any seat in a ‘reserved’ seat. ?

So season ticket holders could buy their tickets online. Is the issue that new members could pick 4 at a time together, though they couldn’t pick any seat in a ‘reserved’ seat. ?
A member or season ticket holder can only get one ticket each until Thursday.

To be fair, our ticket office staff have always been exceptionally helpful and do a fantastic job. Demand is high, and we should expect delays but with the office being open at the stadium, phone lines being manned and the online booking system I think everyone should get a ticket before they go on open sale.

It really is easier to do it online. Certainly worth registering on there and setting your details up when you've got a few spare minutes. If you choose to print your ticket at home or to download it to your mobile, there isn't even a postage cost.

To be fair, our ticket office staff have always been exceptionally helpful and do a fantastic job. Demand is high, and we should expect delays but with the office being open at the stadium, phone lines being manned and the online booking system I think everyone should get a ticket before they go on open sale.
Over an hour I made 52 calls. 49 had an engaged tone. I got through to the ringing phone twice to get cut off after around a minute and then I finally got through.
Nobody is criticising the individuals., but it is painful!!

Over an hour I made 52 calls. 49 had an engaged tone. I got through to the ringing phone twice to get cut off after around a minute and then I finally got through.
Nobody is criticising the individuals., but it is painful!!
It looks like the StadCo need a more appropriate call management system than what they have. Club are stuffed with what they have!

I'm just astounded that fans would make it so difficult for themselves in 2020. It's so easy to set and use online whether you print at home, download to phone or have them posted for the away games. Make it easier and less stressful for yourselves people.

Last edited:
I sent an email to the club suggesting they did an “oldgits“ training session as I’m sure once you’ve set up and done it once or twice you’d get the hang of it. Or not perhaps!

I'm defo in the old gits category & the electric tickets work fine . First time I printed hard copy & took just in case, no prods since.

I ordered mine online as soon as they became available. Hasn't arrived yet. Anyone else in the, same position?
In the same boat.... I was in Newcastle again last Night, chatting to some Geordies who asked if I'd get a ticket for replay. I said they'll be on the door mat when I get home.... home 2 hours ago and no tickets...

Mind, they tickets for SJP took forever to arrive

I can imagine the nashing of teeth if we ever needed to do this....
  1. Initially went on sale to season ticket holders with 40 or more away points at 2.15pm on Tuesday, 28th January.
  2. That dropped to 20 points the following morning.
  3. Available to all season ticket holders at 2pm on Wednesday, 29th January.
  4. Members on Thursday, 30th January.
  5. They went on full general sale at 2pm that day.

Back
Top Bottom