Club display v Newcastle Utd

"BBC One's coverage will run from 19:59 to 22:00 GMT with extra build-up and reaction on iPlayer - all available to watch on the BBC Sport website and app."

Just a quick practical point, if BBC1 coverage doesn't begin until 19.59 hours as stated and the kick off is 20.05, would it even feature on live TV?
That is exactly the issue.....
holding up a few cards or a large banner of flag as the players come out is over within minutes, the idea of the flags, scarfs, shirts is that the coulor stays for the whole game...
And yes, every Oxford Utd fan probably already has something yellow, I have more home shirts and scarfs to sink a battleship however I rarely wear them to games, maybe i will next Tuesday...
the reference of the south stand upper was based purely on TV camera location.....

• React
Reactions: UTM
Logistically I'd say T-Shirts etc would be difficult in terms of timescale.

The original post referenced live TV as a reason for doing a display. With such brief pre match coverage, it might not be picked up. Would love to see it, the ultras have done some great stuff.
Id like to see the Ultra "lies and bow thais" banner make a.re- appearance for the cup match on tues (and on tv)

So.....
It looks like being a sell out..
We could get used to this....
Colour, colour, colour....
Come on guys and gals bring or wear anything yellow to spur the team into the next round of the FA Cup....!

Why not? ...... the club selling players on isnt a issue , its what oufc do...but saying no one is for sale unless its an exceptional offer - imo the deal for the last minute sale to brentford wasnt exceptional (the timing wasnt great either) .....also,various board members stated earlier this season that this campaign oufc are aiming for promotion (to the championship) - btw all the above has been covered elsewhere on yf- on top of those viewpoints , the evasive interview pre blackpool match on radio oxford with oufc vice chairman , i think, demonstrates the board havent been all that honest in communications with oufc supporters. Vice chairman wouldnt give a straight answer re the target this season remaing as promotion. He also evaded giving a straight reply re the fee for fosu and baptiste being an exceptional offer. And he fudged and waffled in response to not having bought in required additions to the squad (striker , full backs etc)..... imo the board have grossly mislead oufc supporters, which is not being honest, which some, certainly i do, see as in contrast to statements made previously by board members., as lies. .......following the ultras 'lies and bow Thais' banner being rolled out before a home game last season, (in response to several wup from hmrc & poor communication), the board reacted by improving communication with oufc supporters, so why not? It may, imo, generate a bit of honesty from the board (to the media and oufc supporters)? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom