Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

Got to be honest, if it was easier getting out of the car park I wouldn't be as tempted as i am to watch it on TV. With an 8.05 kick off if it goes to extra time it really will be close to midnight by the time you get out of the overflow car park.

Shouldn’t really matter should it...

Got to be honest, if it was easier getting out of the car park I wouldn't be as tempted as i am to watch it on TV. With an 8.05 kick off if it goes to extra time it really will be close to midnight by the time you get out of the overflow car park.
And 2.00am before we are back in Lincoln, but we are still going......!
(anyway, the odd times I have watched us on TV has been awful, so being at the match will be far better)

I stand by my remark and go further to say the ground will look s**t on national TV .
All though the team, management and most important the fans will be fantastic.
One thing that’s massive is the East Standing standing.
The Swansea highlights look epic cos everyone is standing when we are attacking that end. Against Man City, it looked s**t as 70% sat which don’t look as good

big queues at the ticket office at 2.45pm this avo .... despite tv coverage this is gonna be close to , if not, a (nother) sold out game

As an exile living abroad, I would give so much to be at a game of this magnitude, offer the team my support in person and be part of the atmosphere. On iFollow I watch the team on tv every week, which is a fantastic thing to be able to do but still not the same. I get the car park sitch is getting a little out of hand (I witnessed it myself over xmas when I was back) but are you seriously not going to go to an FA Cup 4th round replay against Newcastle United because of some traffic?? Think back to Barrow and Stafford Rangers away and realise how lucky you are to be able to go to a game like this a mere decade later

I was thinking that for a few seconds (after already purchasing my ticket) and then thought: am I really going to look back on things and think “I’m really glad I didn’t bother going to the game and watch it with fellow fans so I could sit on my sofa”.

It’s a slippery slope to becoming a fan of Sky Sports, rather than your club!

One thing that’s massive is the East Standing standing.
The Swansea highlights look epic cos everyone is standing when we are attacking that end. Against Man City, it looked s**t as 70% sat which don’t look as good
Are you saying that if most people sit instead of stand that people watching on TV will get a negative impression of the Club?
Are you serious?

Has anyone with a network been able to buy their reserved seats for a group of people.

I can buy my own seat and I can buy a block of seats elsewhere and assign them to my network members but I can't seem to buy all our reserved seats together.

Or is it a matter of going into each and every account?

When will the dot counters get to work then ?

Am keeping an eye on it, but as stated above it's a slightly academic exercise until it goes to general sale tomorrow.

What I can say is that earlier this morning my spreadsheet was showing "notional" home sales of 6,400. But until tomorrow when we'll know how many season ticket holders haven't taken up their seats, it's all a little bit academic. It will obviously be a very healthy crowd, and I'd hope for a sell out, TV or not, so will be interested to monitor the sales once on general sale.

What is factual though, is that earlier this morning I had us down for 6,200 home sales for Blackpool, which possibly means we're looking at about 7,500 in total for Saturday (depending on away following). I'd like to see a few more really, although appreciate it's an expensive time for many.

Has anyone with a network been able to buy their reserved seats for a group of people.

I can buy my own seat and I can buy a block of seats elsewhere and assign them to my network members but I can't seem to buy all our reserved seats together.

Or is it a matter of going into each and every account?
I buy for a group of four season ticket holders, from this year you had to have their permissions and when you have it set up the tickets for these matches are in your account waiting to be purchased.
Edit make sure the people you want to buy for are in your network and you have watched authorisation to purchase tickets for them. From memory when they are in your network you initiate an email request for the permision which they have to approve. Hope I've remembered this correctly I'll try and find a link for

Last edited:
I buy for a group of four season ticket holders, from this year you had to have their permissions and when you have it set up the tickets for these matches are in your account waiting to be purchased.
Edit make sure the people you want to buy for are in your network and you have watched authorisation to purchase tickets for them. From memory when they are in your network you initiate an email request for the permision which they have to approve. Hope I've remembered this correctly I'll try and find a link for

There you go

There you go
Thank you I had seen that and was confident I had done the correct process but then I only had the ability to "assign." So after reading your post I have gone in and enabled myself to manage the tickets now.

Back
Top Bottom