New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Well now is the last chance to get your responses in so don’t delay. If we can see a positive response over 1000 then we have done our job. Apathy is an issue within the community and although I’m disappointed with the response, it is what it is and we are not alone as the response from FOSB membership/followers is extremely poor. This is a community facility which the people of the area really deserve and will make excellent use of.

Steveopedia claimed that and said FoSB should be listened to more as he said they had more members than OxVox
Tacky Steve lives in a world of his own. Oxvox has far more members than FOSB and it’s not a free group to be a member. Oxvox members choose to pay to support the trust and are far more committed than a group set up to see Stratfield Brake fall into disrepair rather than become a sporting facility to be proud off

Tacky Steve lives in a world of his own. Oxvox has far more members than FOSB and it’s not a free group to be a member. Oxvox members choose to pay to support the trust and are far more committed than a group set up to see Stratfield Brake fall into disrepair rather than become a sporting facility to be proud off
Ive always taken exception to their severely misleading name. Friends my a**e.

So anyone know how many planning comments submissions to date? I expect thousands of us are still complacent and haven't done it. It's the last day folks
Did my parents on Thursday and still not uploaded and also my girlfriend got roped in to doing it even though she’s not from the area. If it’s good enough for the NImByS, it’s good enough for us to get people to support it. Will try and get my sister to do it later or will do it for her

No you aren't.

But then I believe the club could have done a hell of alot more to get the message across that we cannot stay at the Kassam stadium and the reason behind it.
Think the problem is, that the people who are commenting mostly are the people who are older, we have a young fanbase who just aren’t aware this may be the end of our football club, hence why the FA Cup banner was seen as more important than getting an anti OCC one. Missed opportunity and one if we do make the playoffs, we shouldn’t miss a second time unless heads of terms have been agreed by then.

CDC haven't uploaded for a couple of days so expect to see lots go up in the next few days. The late campaign by FOSB may see the weighting of for and against shift. But remember, this isn't a popular vote (although there are many good reasons to show the strength of support). It will be decided on planning and policy issues.
These are some of the points OUSP's secetary made.

CDC haven't uploaded for a couple of days so expect to see lots go up in the next few days. The late campaign by FOSB may see the weighting of for and against shift. But remember, this isn't a popular vote (although there are many good reasons to show the strength of support). It will be decided on planning and policy issues.
These are some of the points OUSP's secetary made.
Sure the club aren’t going to put in an application that will fail, the weight of responses that we get Pro stadium will absolutely make a difference. You are potentially upsetting thousands of people for a few hundred. That’s what democracy is, whoever gets most votes wins or in this case the stadium gets built. The fact is for FOSB & the Objectors. Not enough care or not enough don’t want it. If the club do their job with the bridge part and the planning, they cannot in good faith turn it down. The majority want it. The Objectors have had their chance to show up in numbers and have failed or as I said above. They just don’t care.

So 803 in support. When the future of our football club is in jeopardy and the proposed stadium would secure the future am I the only one who thinks this a poor response from our fan base?
No your not alone on thinking it's a very poor response

Back
Top Bottom