New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

If any of that is true, I hope that it is exposed.
Enough oufc supporters seem to have a good understanding of what is going on and will help expose these people if true ( together with KPC who will have been complicit)
I truly believe a number of local people have been complicit in the anti campaign for the reasons of development nearby. Not so sure about KPC. I think they're possibly naive and have been encouraged to be against the plan by certain North Oxford faces.

I truly believe a number of local people have been complicit in the anti campaign for the reasons of development nearby. Not so sure about KPC. I think they're possibly naive and have been encouraged to be against the plan by certain North Oxford faces.
My point about KPC is that they were the ones who opposed leasing SB land to oufc.
If they have been taken in by some looking to develop the land themselves, rather than improve the facilities in Kidlington, they are absolutely complicit in that decision and should also he exposed ( if that is what has happened)

I know it was only outline planning yet not one public objection

Oh and occ want a bridge Screenshot_2024-03-28-10-02-04-58_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

I’ve heard the odd rumour on this. But so far, nothing more than speculation.

It is entirely possible for someone to have links to a development company, but still object to an unconnected development for usual nimby reasons.

If there is any truth to this, it will need solid evidence before it could be used against the individuals concerned.

This the first I've heard about this land deal and checked exactly where the land in question is. You can see why those with fingers in property develop pies don't want the stadium. They're terrified it will affect their investments/profits. It all goes back to why 'certain' people are anti-stadium and the real reasons they don't want it. It's got zero to do with the protection of Stratfield Brake.

The needn't be concerned, research shows that stadium's increase property prices in the area and stimulate investment into infrastructure and facilities in the vicinity.

This the first I've heard about this land deal and checked exactly where the land in question is. You can see why those with fingers in property develop pies don't want the stadium. They're terrified it will affect their investments/profits. It all goes back to why 'certain' people are anti-stadium and the real reasons they don't want it. It's got zero to do with the protection of Stratfield Brake.
Well it's very much established that McIvor is a property developer and the director of a company with half a million pounds in the bank

It's all out there. It's not a secret.

£5m spent on the project already.
Reacting to this I have emailed the same County Councillors that were in position last September to query the delays. Nothing angry or the like, matter of fact and just querying the delay. May get a reaction, may not.

Well it's very much established that McIvor is a property developer and the director of a company with half a million pounds in the bank

It's all out there. It's not a secret.
If that is the case, then she has misrepresented information to the CDC and Gosford & Water Eaton Council, as she is required to declare property on the members' list of interests, which she has failed to do.

OM have added the story to their website.

Absolutely no prizes for guessing which section it's been published in.

(Clue, it's not the front page)

• React
Reactions: GRB
If that is the case, then she has misrepresented information to the CDC and Gosford & Water Eaton Council, as she is required to declare property on the members' list of interests, which she has failed to do.
I'm not the most savvy in the area of company directorship, but her details are on Companies House.

Back
Top Bottom