New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

The thing which I'm surprised that 'FoSB' haven't identified yet is the significant amount of barbed wire behind the stand which can be seen at the bottom of the below visual. There's so much of the stuff, it almost dwarfs the car park and stand alone.

I do hope the club address this before objectors take issue.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 19.11.30.jpg

Early days but I've noticed some of the vocal on next door have already commented just waiting for Middleton will he object or does that put his wife in a bad position
I think he will remain quiet. He knows his wife being on the planning committee is one of FoSB's last hopes

The thing which I'm surprised that 'FoSB' haven't identified yet is the significant amount of barbed wire behind the stand which can be seen at the bottom of the below visual. There's so much of the stuff, it almost dwarfs the car park and stand alone.

I do hope the club address this before objectors take issue.

View attachment 18321
That's to keep them out

Early days but I've noticed some of the vocal on next door have already commented just waiting for Middleton will he object or does that put his wife in a bad position

Didn’t he log a report or some such when the planning portal was first opened (when the likes of Sports England, the British Horse Society etc were invited to comment)? It was the usual gumpf we’ve come to expect from him and it was couched in terms of being a concerned councillor looking for a delay.

If he was to comment as an individual using his real name, he’d surely be showing his hand way too early. He went quiet on me when I asked him about it on Nextdoor.

Back
Top Bottom