New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Didn’t he log a report or some such when the planning portal was first opened (when the likes of Sports England, the British Horse Society etc were invited to comment)? It was the usual gumpf we’ve come to expect from him and it was couched in terms of being a concerned councillor looking for a delay.

If he was to comment as an individual using his real name, he’d surely be showing his hand way too early. He went quiet on me when I asked him about it on Nextdoor.
Yes he did which was the base of fosb comment in the comments this time round about bats which was completely answered in the planning application

Anyone want to tell him they have been there for years and it's not much of secret

I was having petrol bombs thrown at me there 20 years ago, and it was far from new then! How the hell can this man represent the people of Kidlington when he has absolutely no idea what is happening under his nose.

I'd be happy to invite Ian along for a little demonstration if he'd like!

Screenshot_20240312_221809_Google.jpg

I was having petrol bombs thrown at me there 20 years ago, and it was far from new then! How the hell can this man represent the people of Kidlington when he has absolutely no idea what is happening under his nose.

View attachment 18322
Because he a (from Kent)

View attachment 18322
Anyone who votes for that man is a fool I'm afraid.

Screenshot_2024-03-13-21-54-36-84_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Just taking us back to fosb MISinformation this is after match route back for buses the orange bit that appears on the road is on the slip way that gains access to the stadium.
If you look at the purple dots around the stadium that is where away coaches are will be waiting on the Oxford rd so that ends fosb argument once and for all

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to commenting and objecting to the planning proposals, fosb and their supporters have got so many things wrong or deliberately misled the residents of Kidlington, the locals are going to be pleasantly surprised at the lack of any significant inconvenience on matchdays, will wonder what all the fuss was about, and as a bonus finally discover the underused Frieze Way.

View attachment 18323
Just taking us back to fosb MISinformation this is after match route back for buses the orange bit that appears on the road is on the slip way that gains access to the stadium.
If you look at the purple dots around the stadium that is where away coaches are will be waiting on the Oxford rd so that ends fosb argument once and for all
We at the stage in the process where lies and misinformation really doesn't help any more.
I suspect that the decision makers would be more likely to be irritated with such tactics rather than taken in by them.
As somebody suggested, we can continue to challenge with facts and 'friends' osb can continue to ignore/ block anybody who disagrees with them.

Back
Top Bottom