New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Chiltern Railways and the local pubs will love the extra trade the stadium will bring.
All local businesses will, just some don’t want it because they have their fingers in pies relating to property development, if it isn’t a football stadium, within 5 years it will be houses and someone who talks a lot against the stadium will make their money out of it.

The general tone of the comments is very interesting.

The vast majority of supporting comments come across as positive, passionate and progressive , whereas the objections come across as negative, nimby rants.

I’m convinced more than ever we’re on the right side of the argument.

There is not a single shred of truth in any of that. Laughably bad.
Correct - presumably the club has the right of reply to such assertions? If not, do the CDC Planning Team filter out untruths before it gets to the CDC Councillors?

Correct - presumably the club has the right of reply to such assertions? If not, do the CDC Planning Team filter out untruths before it gets to the CDC Councillors?
The planning officer will have read the application & supporting documents and will accept the statements given therein as reliable and trustworthy.

Submissions which present speculation as facts which run contrary to the known detail will be disregarded. Don't waste your submission on shouting down these type of objectors as your comments will be similarly overlooked - just support the application and highlight the positives.

registered my support today on the planning application. had a look at the replies so far ay attention to those from Kidlington. Most of the Kidlington replies were in favour. I also some of the rejects they didn't include their names. I wonder why:unsure:

It’s so heartening to see the number of positive comments. That latest batch includes many positive comments from Kidlington residents.
Half way there, just have to keep slamming home the positives and let FOSB & the like continue to portray themselves as the embarrassing set of people they are. The majority of Local residents have seen through FOSB’s lies and their attempt to misuse money from the public purse.

Fosb will pick up on that and claim we have instructed other teams fans to comment

Let them. They don’t understand the community they are up against and have never sought to. It takes two sets of 11 to play a game of football and if you don’t look out for each other, you will end up with no one to play. It’s terrific to see comments from non-locals who want this to happen.

It shows that this development is more than just a Kidlington and Oxfordshire benefit but one to bring in revenues from out of the county too.

Back
Top Bottom