New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Maybe so, but he sits as a reserve on the Planning Committee. His wife is on it. That does concern me.

@Oxymoron has posted some reassuring stuff on this in the past and I hope that IM and FM are nowhere near that committee when it convenes to discuss this.

If they are, is there anything the club or we as a fanbase can do?
They would have to come up with a stronger argument then just 'we don't want a stadium' the economic and environmental benefit should out way any petty objections.

Well the bingo sheet is off to a poor start, it seems to be all about bats. I guess they are going to split all of their arguments into separate files, so it looks like there is a larger anti vote than there actually is.
Can they do that?

Well the bingo sheet is off to a poor start, it seems to be all about bats. I guess they are going to split all of their arguments into separate files, so it looks like there is a larger anti vote than there actually is.
More support so far most of the objections will be thrown out especially the one of its not a big enough site

Maybe so, but he sits as a reserve on the Planning Committee. His wife is on it. That does concern me.

@Oxymoron has posted some reassuring stuff on this in the past and I hope that IM and FM are nowhere near that committee when it convenes to discuss this.

If they are, is there anything the club or we as a fanbase can do?
Planning applications must follow a process and personal (and petty) objections count for nothing. The more Middleton and co. post on public forums the more confident I feel. If there were genuine barriers then they would not be shouting about them and allow planning to do its thing.

Dangers of nuclear weapons in transit? Access to Sainbury's? Problems with getting to the theatre? A bridge being an eyesore? There also must be a bridge?
Maybe I need to do an updated version...

Back
Top Bottom