New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

More support so far most of the objections will be thrown out especially the one of its not a big enough site
The not big enough site argument is clearly nonsense.
Some people make themselves look totally uninformed

• React
Reactions: GRB
So they went live on the 4th does that mean it's validated then if so fosb have right f*#* up

The not big enough site argument is clearly nonsense.
Some people make themselves look totally uninformed
That argument is ridiculous. I've seen the same people say firstly "why do they need 16,000? They don't get crowds like that" and then later say "16,000 isn't enough, I thought the club was ambitious?"

Steveopedia did the same mental gymnastics a few months back. He looked like a right numpty.

I know of at least one Yellows fan who lives in Buckingham who is excited about the prospect of using the new Winslow station to get to the Triangle so it's not all away fans.
I live about half way between Buckingham & Winslow so I’m also using Winslow. My son is jumping on at Bletchley and I’m sure there’ll be loads of yellows using the new line.

That argument is ridiculous. I've seen the same people say firstly "why do they need 16,000? They don't get crowds like that" and then later say "16,000 isn't enough, I thought the club was ambitious?"

Steveopedia did the same mental gymnastics a few months back. He looked like a right numpty.
What you mean he looked?? he is

Back
Top Bottom