New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

From what I can gather correct me if I'm wrong road closures only if it's a sell out for half an hour am I reading that right

As said upthread, a co-ordinated approach led by @OxVox would be the preference. There's time to co-ordinate that and no need for folk to dive in on day one - a considered approach during the consultation period covering the salient points will be key.

For those who aren't planning nerds and don't love a good technical drawing or air quality mitigation document (!), this Exec Summary might be of interest:

Pages 2-3 gives an overview of the funding in broad brush terms. Says a bit more than Grant did in his interview last week, but still plenty for us to get certainties on as fans (if not necessary for the planning application itself).
Thanks still going to take time to process but that’s excellent what you’ve posted.

Now I’m waiting for the usual suspects FOSB, Hill and Middleton to start the negative on these excellent plans.

From what I can gather correct me if I'm wrong road closures only if it's a sell out for half an hour am I reading that right
So now we will have to see what the various councils have to say about the possible closure

So now we will have to see what the various councils have to say about the possible closure
If we take it as this season the only game would of been reading and boxing day. a promotion season with cup run 6-10 games much better than 25-28 games as we said to start with

Back
Top Bottom