New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

To be fair to the FOSB, they may have a small minority (one or two) of misogynistic, sexist Neanderthals, but I don't think they are necessarily vandals!
Please don’t use Neanderthal as a slur. They were sufficiently intelligent to survive for many hundreds of thousands of years in harsh conditions. They also made art, precision tools and formed complex social communities. And when did you last see a tweet from a genuine Neanderthal about looking up women’s skirts?

Stadium looks great maybe getting a bit ahead of myself but does anyone remember how people chose their seats when the kassam first opened was there an open day?

Please don’t use Neanderthal as a slur. They were sufficiently intelligent to survive for many hundreds of thousands of years in harsh conditions. They also made art, precision tools and formed complex social communities. And when did you last see a tweet from a genuine Neanderthal about looking up women’s skirts?
Thank you for that. It really made me laugh. What a happy day today is. I just LOVE our new home!

F7__mhfXsAArLiT

Is it me or is that stand sloping above the central area? Hopefully the pitch will be too :love:

I was on such a high. Rushed back inside to gleefully share the video with my wife.

Her response, "it looks just like the one you've got now"

I really love her, but that one comment has driven a wedge betwixt us, and one that will be difficult to shift.
Well, she has given you the PERFECT response to any new clothes, haircuts etc etc that she gets from now on!

I was on such a high. Rushed back inside to gleefully share the video with my wife.

Her response, "it looks just like the one you've got now"

I really love her, but that one comment has driven a wedge betwixt us, and one that will be difficult to shift.

Sounds like you'll need to start scouting for replacements!

Stadium looks great maybe getting a bit ahead of myself but does anyone remember how people chose their seats when the kassam first opened was there an open day?
My dad and I went into the supporters’ club behind the London Road and picked our seats from an enormous table of seating plans that had been printed out. The woman behind the table crossed them out using a pen to indicate that they had been taken and then the seat row and numbers were written down on a clipboard next to our names.

I personally think it’s only right that we carry that method on with the new stadium.

That’s an outrageous stadium for league 1 / champ level 🥰! When built will be the most modern in the country? Assume there must be another club in the 92 with something on the horizon but can’t be many?!

My dad and I went into the supporters’ club behind the London Road and picked our seats from an enormous table of seating plans that had been printed out. The woman behind the table crossed them out using a pen to indicate that they had been taken and then the seat row and numbers were written down on a clipboard next to our names.

I personally think it’s only right that we carry that method on with the new stadium.

Yep. Likewise, the system worked well.

I’d like to see illuminated in bright yellow letters OUFC and an ox-head on the stadium roof.

I assume this is part of the cycle track giving better access to Oxford Parkway for Kidlington residents? You can just about see a zebra crossing that would link up with it in another shot.

Stadium looks pretty incredible all round, I hope they tweak it a bit to add some more yellow to the exterior, there’s not a lot of OUFC insignia there at the mo. Lots on the inside though. Are the beams in the roof made of wood? Wouldn’t be surprised as we are going for as green a stadium as possible. I hope the gap between the back of the stands and the roof is translucent material and not open, we want to keep as much noise inside the stadium as possible. I wonder where the away fans will be located? Looks like you can see a club shop and gym through the windows too. Can’t wait to see more detailed plans!
Would imagine the outside will be slightly more muted to blend in more with the landscape. The AMEX in Brighton is pretty much monotone from the outside, all the colour is interior.

Back
Top Bottom