New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

What has always crossed my mind is the land is still to be owned by OCC leased to OUFC and at a far more rate than they currently gain from the fencing company so will generate alot more income for OCC. Are CDC not part of OCC? I thought OCC was a collection of CDC, VOWH ,SO, WO and OCC?
A very good question.

they ( CDC) are well out of pocket due to planning delays, they had to compensate a couple of Oxford colleges recently, didn't they?
Not forgetting pissing away £100 million on Banburys Castle Quay shopping centre now worth a third of that.

What a strange person.
Almost a professional objector.
Instead of spending her free time helping people, doing charitable work, she soends time sucking the joy out of situations .
You could apply that to pretty much any FoSB member!

i think linda has even made the site less herself lws means local wildlife site and i think a dws is higher status than a lws

the full transcript of the wards motion
View attachment 19456View attachment 19457View attachment 19458
if linda ward actually read the planning application she would see that the woodland that dr webb says should be classed as a lws status we agreed that it should be and will be treated that way
somebody quote FoSB comment on the Triangle from November 2022 ( contaminated scrubland) to her

and ask her if she still hypocritically supports the KPC firework display on Stratfield Brake sports ground, ( alongside Stratfield brake Nature reserve) because 'people like it' - Pseudo Greens?, I s**t'em

Are CDC not part of OCC? I thought OCC was a collection of CDC, VOWH ,SO, WO and OCC?

They are all independent organisations, not a collection. They will work together but District Councils and OCC have different areas of responsibility. Such as OCC isn't a planning authority but the DCs' are.

I bet CDC are overjoyed to have gained a Councillor that is going to give zero attention to anything other than a small triangle of land on its boundary
It's barely been a week since her election and she's -

1) claimed that residents don't want the stadium
2) publicly declared her anti stadium stance
3) lodged a motion to change the triangle to a wildlife haven
4) named Judy Webb as an "independent expert" when she's an FoSB member

but apart from that, what has Linda Ward done for the people of Kidlington?

wait till next weeks instalment

They are all independent organisations, not a collection. They will work together but District Councils and OCC have different areas of responsibility. Such as OCC isn't a planning authority but the DCs' are.

Thanks wasn't sure how it all worked especially with OCC being land owner.

I’m having a right ding dong with a Steve Hill on FB
It’s in the Yellow Army OUFC fans thread where they are thanking those who put on such a wonderful display the other night
He claims the county is divided on the stadium, why he chose this thread to pipe up is odd

Has that name come up before, I seem to recall it somewhere?

Any way he came up with
1. Stadium not up to terrorism threat
2 Why can’t they stay at the Kassam
3. Green Belt Land
4. Kidlington residents have more say than those from Orkney ( @Orkney Islands Yellow you naughty boy)
5. Concerns from Police
6. Concerns from British Rail

I said he’s playing FoSB Bingo

Asked him whether he was
1.From Kidlington
2. A Green activist
3. A Swindon Fan

Evidently he is a Green activist

Edit
So it’s Tackley Steve
Thanks @Billyox

Last edited:
It’s in the Yellow Army OUFC fans thread where they are thanking those who put on such a wonderful display the other night
He claims the county is divided on the stadium, why he chose this thread to pipe up is odd

Any way he came up with
3. Green Belt Land
4. Kidlington residents have more say than those from Orkney ( @Orkney Islands Yellow you naughty boy)
5. Concerns from Police

Asked him whether he was
1.From Kidlington
2. A Green activist
3. A Swindon Fan

On my way

Any way he came up with
3. Green Belt Land
5. Concerns from Police

Asked him whether he was
1.From Kidlington
2. A Green activist
3. A Swindon Fan

Why is he trolling football fans on a fan page? Don't feel the trolls!

Back
Top Bottom