New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Like the City Council could interfere in a lease being terminated between a landlord and tenant.... Chester V of Yarton is deluded

I thought he couldn't get any more deluded, but that latest attack on the city council has proved me wrong.

No wonder councillors think he should be removed. Stick to facts Middleton you clown!

In my thank you post on the Cov forum, someone posted they were at the game today enjoyed the match and the pie! #football community
Superb. Thanks for following up with them.

Will do a quick round up of confirmed responses in the next few days to help ensure we’re keeping on top of those follow-up thank yous.

I thought he couldn't get any more deluded, but that latest attack on the city council has proved me wrong.

No wonder councillors think he should be removed. Stick to facts Middleton you clown!
I can see Sue Brown making a submission to the County Council on his behaviour.

Whilst OxVox are rightly getting a lot of praise for the way they have conducted themselves throughout this process, can I also say thank you to OUSP. And this has nothing to do with me being on the panel, I've done nothing!!

The Supporters Panel have had a lot of unfair criticism since they were set up, and there will always be those that disagree with the concept or use them to have a dig at the club. But none of this has anything to do with the individuals who give up their time for the benefit of our club and us supporters.

Whether it has been delivering leaflets around Kidlington, handing out flyers before games, writing articles for the Oxford Mail, supporting the open events, speaking on Radio Oxford and at Council meetings, or just generally spreading positive energy, members of the Panel, in particular Janine and Paul have done the lot.

We also had Grace driving the #HerGameToo event today which looked to be a great success.

These last few months have shown how many fantastic people we have supporting our club in so many ways, and that is worth celebrating just as much as the council decision.

Superb. Thanks for following up with them.

Will do a quick round up of confirmed responses in the next few days to help ensure we’re keeping on top of those follow-up thank yous.
8 likes on the thread so far

Middleton appears to hate our city full stop.

This is good:

As someone who lives in Brighton, and who has attended a fair few games at the Amex (my old man's missus worked in the ticket office, so would get us some discounted tickets), I can confirm that the public transport to/from the ground is fantastic. There were understandably big issues identifying a possible location for their stadium among the Sussex downs, but years down the line even the locals agree that it's been done in a very good way, both in terms of facilitating quick entry/departure of fans from the stadium, and in terms of the stadium's actual design, to allow it to fit into the landscape without being a garing eye-sore.

As someone who lives in Brighton, and who has attended a fair few games at the Amex (my old man's missus worked in the ticket office, so would get us some discounted tickets), I can confirm that the public transport to/from the ground is fantastic. There were understandably big issues identifying a possible location for their stadium among the Sussex downs, but years down the line even the locals agree that it's been done in a very good way, both in terms of facilitating quick entry/departure of fans from the stadium, and in terms of the stadium's actual design, to allow it to fit into the landscape without being a garing eye-sore.

I drove past it in the summer for the first time, just thought it looked an interesting local landmark.

Mind you I don’t believe having the odd building in the countryside is the end of the world, still plenty of green to look at if that is your thing

I drove past it in the summer for the first time, just thought it looked an interesting local landmark.

Mind you I don’t believe having the odd building in the countryside is the end of the world, still plenty of green to look at if that is your thing

Don't say that to a Rambling/Hiking Organisation in the Lake District. They make FoSB look open minded.

Whilst OxVox are rightly getting a lot of praise for the way they have conducted themselves throughout this process, can I also say thank you to OUSP. And this has nothing to do with me being on the panel, I've done nothing!!

The Supporters Panel have had a lot of unfair criticism since they were set up, and there will always be those that disagree with the concept or use them to have a dig at the club. But none of this has anything to do with the individuals who give up their time for the benefit of our club and us supporters.

Whether it has been delivering leaflets around Kidlington, handing out flyers before games, writing articles for the Oxford Mail, supporting the open events, speaking on Radio Oxford and at Council meetings, or just generally spreading positive energy, members of the Panel, in particular Janine and Paul have done the lot.

We also had Grace driving the #HerGameToo event today which looked to be a great success.

These last few months have shown how many fantastic people we have supporting our club in so many ways, and that is worth celebrating just as much as the council decision.
I’ve disagreed with OUSP @Scotchegg and @Manorlounger Will confirm, it took me a while but now fully support OUSP and will continue in any way that Mrs Bazzer and I can. I won’t be bringing any Lardy cake in that’s @Manorlounger job 😉

Was good to see Anneliese Dodds in the North Stand today, nice to see she's supporting us on the pitch as well as off of it 👏
I was going to thank her for her support, but wasn't 100% sure that it was her.

Back
Top Bottom