New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I always vote in whatever election is taking place. But tomorrow will be the first time I’ll look up the result in a local election with a degree of anticipation.
Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Not living in the area, I’m wondering when roughly the Cherwell DC and other relevant Oxfordshire results are likely to be declared. So far nationally the Lib Dems and Greens don’t seem to be doing too badly.

Not living in the area, I’m wondering when roughly the Cherwell DC and other relevant Oxfordshire results are likely to be declared. So far nationally the Lib Dems and Greens don’t seem to be doing too badly.

Nothing yet.

BBC News - Cherwell result - Local Elections 2024 - BBC News

Nationally they probably don't have a bunch of useless twats
I would be surprised if we are the only area to get such appalling LibDem NIMBYS. I would imagine that there are a few areas where they in conjunction with the greens are happy to kill off their local football club if it means keeping votes.
( from a very embittered former LibDem.voter)

I would be surprised if we are the only area to get such appalling LibDem NIMBYS. I would imagine that there are a few areas where they in conjunction with the greens are happy to kill off their local football club if it means keeping votes.
( from a very embittered former LibDem.voter)
As I've said previously I have no idea on politics I'm just hoping with the anger over ltns and our own issues over the stadium that coupled together we see a massive shift

For all you older Yellows, I watched a clip of Monty Pythons “Election Night Special” where they parody the Silly Party

Very funny

It got me thinking though that the Greens and Lib Dem’s are certainly not a Progressive Alliance.They are extremely silly though

The Greens don’t want anything built anywhere and the Lib Dem’s just sit on the fence and wait for the wind to blow one way or the other.
Between them they listen to what the better off ageing voter wants and don’t really care about what is right for the young people or people who need their help most

The NIMBY party would sum them up perfectly

As I've said previously I have no idea on politics I'm just hoping with the anger over ltns and our own issues over the stadium that coupled together we see a massive shift
It's the hope Billy it's the hope that kills you

I await the results of Kidlington East & Kidlington West. These results will empower either those who support or those who object to the stadium being built. Finger’s crossed.

Going by results in so far the Tories are getting a kicking .
Every one up apart from them...Screenshot_2024-05-03-09-10-20-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

That’s the number of councillors what we really need is the overall control of the councils
It was always going to be ,about getting the Tories out , People have had enough of them.
Local politics won't come into it much I don't think...

Back
Top Bottom