New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

And the fact is, that ‘independent expert’s’ Opinion has been quashed by actual experts who have put their opinion on the portal, actual idiots FOSB are, as are the people who have allowed their name to be attached to such lies and misinformation. More fool them.
I do worry that some people will believe the FoSB "biodiversity report" however.

If FoSB have any morals, they'll remove their "biodiversity report" because the actual experts, Natural England, have submitted their report go the portal.

I highly doubt that'll happen, however.

I do worry that some people will believe the FoSB "biodiversity report" however.

If FoSB have any morals, they'll remove their "biodiversity report" because the actual experts, Natural England, have submitted their report go the portal.

Have they submitted their fake biodiversity report on the portal?

Have they submitted their fake biodiversity report on the portal?
Good question, @Billyox do you know if they have?

It's been submitted on their website and Facebook group that I know of. It's already in the public domain.

I would not be surprised if the fake report is to be used a reference point in their "advice" FoSB are releasing on April 8th for those objecting on the portal.

Good question, @Billyox do you know if they have?

It's been submitted on their website and Facebook group that I know of. It's already in the public domain.

I would not be surprised if the fake report is to be used a reference point in their "advice" FoSB are releasing on April 8th for those objecting on the portal.
It was on the scoping report but not yet on the planning compared to our own ecology report it's like chalk and cheese

Then it should get disregarded as an actual expert in the field has provided a report, not some part time gardener.

I think if it does appear on the planning portal it needs flagging up as misinformation. The links between Dr. Webb and FoSB have already been established on social media at least.

That's why I asked wether it had been submitted on the planning application as if it does we have grounds to report it as being false information.

For some reason the ones against seem to believe the rules don't apply to them and they can spout out misinformation, discriminate and being borderline racist towards our owners.

It should nowhere near the planning portal, but seeing some of the things that have got on there (hooligans, garden urination etc) it wouldn't surprise me if it slips through.
Well you would hope it gets pulled, along with some of the sarcastic objections that are on there. Makes a mockery of the system, have no idea why people would go on there to be sarcastic and put it down as an objection. Just very strange.

That's why I asked wether it had been submitted on the planning application as if it does we have grounds to report it as being false information.

For some reason the ones against seem to believe the rules don't apply to them and they can spout out misinformation, discriminate and being borderline racist towards our owners.
They are serial objectors, their usual targets/ opponents tend to be faceless, corporate companies( who tend not to engage or respond), Its likely they have got away with spreading misleading misinformation, deliberately intended to scaremonger and spread fear, along with other false and distasteful claims , unchallenged in their (many) previous pressure group campaigns. Their approach is the same regarding their opposition to OUFC building a stadium on the Triangle outside of Kidlington (in OX2) - they really are not used to being challenged to prove their claims( which often they cannot) hence they disappear when challenged, or attempt to shut down any opposing views on social media outlets where they have influence.

They are serial objectors, their usual targets/ opponents tend to be faceless, corporate companies( who tend not to engage or respond), Its likely they have got away with spreading misleading misinformation, deliberately intended to scaremonger and spread fear, along with other false and distasteful claims , unchallenged in their (many) previous pressure group campaigns. Their approach is the same regarding their opposition to OUFC building a stadium on the Triangle outside of Kidlington (in OX2) - they really are not used to being challenged to prove their claims( which often they cannot) hence they disappear when challenged, or attempt to shut down any opposing views on social media outlets where they have influence.
Yep, this is why they will eventually lose their campaign. They are up against thousands of people who will defend their club against any lies, misinformation and smears.

I'm guessing due to the Easter Weekend, we won't have anything uploaded to the portal until next Tuesday at least?

looks rather like Shotover to me- the FoSB supporting local hobbyist wouldn't be trying to mislead, would she?
Yes brasenose woods or boars hill.
I walked through Stratfield brake west only
Just over a week ago, I definitely wouldn't of missed a carpet of bluebells. So in fact I can't recall bluebells in 13 years of walking around Stratfield brake, but I can with brasenose & boars hill. Magically stratfied brake east is full of them though ??? What a coincidence...

Back
Top Bottom