New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Most of the other sites mentioned were entirely standalone. This is next to a massive public transport hub and underused public car park. That significantly reduces the space needed.

Middleton thinks that he is Colombo asking questions that trip people up, but he's more Dumbo!

Screenshot_20240318_182101_Chrome.jpg

I hope OxVox or a fan with planning experience will do a detailed forensic response in favour like the Lathbury Road Residents group.

The forensic response is in the planning documents. It's far more important that lots of people talk about their experiences and how the stadium will enhance their lives and the community rather than a single objection from a made up protest group.

At a guess this would be where a certain Simon Thompson is from
He lives in Jericho, which isn't where Lathbury Road is but it's likely he could be involved. NIMBY's like sticking their noses in everyone's business.

I hope OxVox or a fan with planning experience will do a detailed forensic response in favour like the Lathbury Road Residents group.
Kinda sums up the group when the chairperson is a lady pasley
A quick Google search just brings up objections after objections IMG_20240318_185443.jpg

View attachment 18436
Littering by drunken fans

Why on earth do they presume we'll be drunk?!

Remember you can't drink in view of the pitch at football. You can at rugby and cricket games, two sports which have a much unhealthier relationship with alcohol than football.

Remember you can't drink in view of the pitch at football. You can at rugby and cricket games, two sports which have a much unhealthier relationship with alcohol than football.

The only time I have ever seen anyone at a sporting event be so drunk they vomited was at Twickenham in the concourse.

Because for the first time in 20 years we don't all have to drive 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom